Please close this thread

Please close this thread. We are onto better things!

Just a little update. We’ve had a great response so far!

We are currently seeking

1 tank - Warrior, Demon hunter, DK or Paladin, may consider a Druid.

2 healers - Monk, Disc Priest, Shaman or Paladin

Ranged DPS - any class considered.

Melee DPS - any class considered.

We are currently in need of 10 DPS in total.

Just another quick update. We have found some really great people so far! We are now seeking

Tank spots - FULL
2 healers (Paladin, Monk or priest)
6 DPS (4 Ranged, 2 Melee but we will consider all dps)
We are also seeking someone with experience as a healer with main spec dps for an off healer position in shadowlands (for mythic raids).

We start our first raid this Thursday (normal) just to gear a few of the lower ilvl players and then we will be doing heroic every Thursday.

Our raids are not mandatory we are mainly recruiting for shadowlands.

We are also recruiting any “social” players who want a social, fun and active environment to play in. We’re running plenty of mythic + groups as well as regular content and raids.

You can either message us via Battle net or find us on discord.

Another update! We’ve had such a great response so far and all our guildies are so helpful. We’re running a lot of random content together!

We are seeking the following:

2 - 3 healers (1 of our guildies is undecided and one just switched to dps. )
Monk, Shaman, Paladin or Druid. We will also consider an experienced disc priest.

4-5 DPS depending on what one of our guildies decides to go.

Just as a reminder we don’t care about your current progress in BFA we are coming up to the end of the expansion. What we do care about is your ability as a player, if you try your best then we are happy. We are also there to offer advice with a lot of the guild having experience with multiple characters. We would like active players in BFA as well as active players in SL.

We have a lot of devs join so far! In fact I think most of the guild are some sort of programmer :grin:

We didn’t think we’d gather a team so fast but we are almost full. We are in need of:

2 healers - Holy Paladin, Druid or shaman

3 DPS - any considered but we would like:
Shadow priest, elemental shaman, hunter (any spec)
Warrior or feral Druid

You can apply by adding either myself or Kizr via Battle net.

Got a lovely team so far, a real mix of people and personalities. Going for the old school vibe guild where everyone gets involved and helps out.

We are also recruiting all social players, mythic + players (a lot of our guild are into mythic+), new players, returning players and experienced players!

I would be interested in joining! Im a returning player, hence why im levelling this hunter, i wanted a fresh start. Ive played since TBC, ive raided lots in that time both in guilds and pugs. Ill add you on bnet!

Hey everyone! Hope everyone is as excited about shadowlands as we are! I have updated our original post but we are still in need of 2 DPS and 1 healer.

We would really like, but are considering all classes:
Ranged - elemental shaman (where are you?)
Warlock
We found a SP finally!!
Melee - Warrior or feral Druid

Healer - disc priest, Shaman or Druid.

Hey all!

I’d love to join. I mostly play melee though not feral or warrior (rogue/monk).

Would you have space for any other melee?

Will try and catch one of you on Bnet over the weekend!

Cheers,

Tay

Beware if you have a higher progress than the GM, you will be called bad attitude and experience a “glowing” arrogance. GL :wink:

2 Likes

Hey guys,
Just a quick update. We are now only in need of
1 Ranged dps (we would like an elemental shaman but any Ranged considered)
1 Melee dps (we would like a warrior, but all classes considered)

Add either of us via Battle net for a chat.

Just a little update on us at the moment. We are having 1 mandatory raid on a Thursday but we would also like active players. If you don’t have the right personality or attitude to match our other players (friendly, positive, fun and helpful) then we do not want anyone like that joining. :slight_smile:

We are trying to create an old school vibe guild where we progress but we have fun doing it. We want active players willing to help people and do general content with other guildies. We now have mythic + keys runs on a Friday.

We are now only recruiting 1 Ranged DPS for our Raid Team. If you’d like to know more information please add kizr or Nephoria on battlenet.

We are also recruiting any social and mythic+ players with a dedicated night to mythic +

Me again!
We are now missing 1 Ranged dps after one of our dps switched to Melee.

We would like:
Warlock, hunter, shadow priest or an experienced elemental shaman.

We are raiding currently on a Thursday 9pm ST and then also running optional raids on Sunday and Tues for additional progress.

We don’t mind helping people gear if you are just returning but we would like to pass people’s trials before pre patch.

Please add me on battle net for a chat.

We’ve had to make some difficult decisions and now we’re currently recruiting more dps for our Raid Team. Please make sure you read the description before applying because it’s extremely important to us that we create the right atmosphere in the guild and find people that are not just good at the game but great people as well! But also realise that to progress hard decisions must be made for everyone’s benefit.

We are looking to make mythic progression in Shadowlands but also want a guild with a great atmosphere and great people. And the mythic progression is important to us.

We are Recruiting 6 dps for our main raid team.

2 Melee dps - DK ,DH, Paladin or WW monk
4 Ranged dps - elemental shaman, warlock, hunter, shadow priest or balance Druid

Please add me on battle net to apply Elunaer#2395

It’s me again. Let’s face it it’s always me! :slightly_smiling_face:

We’re now looking for:

2 healers: preferably holy Paladin, Druid or monk will also consider priest.

Ranged DPS - warlock or elemental shaman but all will be considered

2 Melee dps - Warrior (where are you?), DH, feral Druid, ww monk or Paladin. We would also accept a DK.
Ideally someone who has some OS tank knowledge will be preferred!

Ok honestly… the members of this guild are amazing! I’ve literally made friends…. like actual people who I would meet up for drinks (Those sort of people) you know actual people who you would call friends.

There is a downside, and that downside is so massive that it outweighs anything they could ever offer to you as a player. Unless you become something that they want OR need forget it! You’ll apply for something, they’ll agree with you but eventually if it isnt meta forget it!

Honestly! I cant stress the players of this guild are second to none. If you want to make a good lasting friendship add anyone but the Leaders! They will ruin any friendships you have and blame it on anything but themseleves.

Put it this way, you join a raid first time round, get abused for not knowing, try your best, get kicked. No explanation! Just gone! Then this place is for you!

This guild have advertise for something that they have no idea on following through with, which is a shame! Because right now what their offering is abslautely false!

Plain and simple!.

If you dont agree with what i’ve said. Go for it! Try it out!. However I beg you if you are genuinely looking for something more than a game, then message me and I will talk to you.

5 Likes

Thank you for this post, Ahem. You will also get abused there for knowing. :). I warned you here (look up). :wink: I tried to apply to this guild and only stated that i have two characters: one 7/12 m and one far less geared - what else do you say when you apply? For this I was literally being yelled at in the chat, that I have bad attitude and wouldn’t fit. This guild has a leader who needs a to boss people around and does not know that being arrogant to people even if they have done absolutely nothing wrong - does hurt. Talking to that pseudo-GM still spoiled my Sunday, even if I now laugh about it.
Pity that Ultrapriest withdrew his post - I think people should be warned before entering a community like this.

1 Like

Gosh - I was just about to join. glad I read all these comments. Have been in this situation before so thanks for the heads up!

I joined this guild with one of my alts and I’ve got to know the gm and raid leader really well. I was there from the beginning and signed their charter.

What actually happened and I’ve heard this from several GMS is that 2 people are joining guilds and they tend to target newer ones because there’s no real stability in them. Pretend to be nice to people whilst talking rubbish behind their backs to the officers and then poaching players from other peoples guilds. And now what they’re doing is using alts to write bad things about the guild… Which in turn doesn’t that make you guys the bad guys?

This guild was everything they said it was going to be. Fun, relaxed, a place where people could make friends. And the stuff about the raids is a complete lie, 1 person was kicked because they were playing a dumb social game, selfish, rude and really insecure. The gm received complaints about him and he was given a warning and then ultimately removed after too many incidents. The gm and raid leader are really nice people and it’s a shame that people pretending to be nice can fool so many people when it’s so clear to see what they’re doing… Lots of unintelligent people around though.

These players who are poaching also poached from 2 other guilds and are now in another new guild with most of this guild. But frankly you guys can enjoy the (4 letter word starting with c). Unlike the a-hole players that left most of us actually have skill and are able to join mythic guilds unlike them. So enjoy your plotting and your scheming whilst we get down bosses. :joy:

Over and out.

Thank you fwuff, but please don’t feel the need to argue in my defence. Absolutely no need to at all.

Just let the idiots keep playing a game if it helps them sleep at night. Oh also just beware of one person who sends rude pics to you whilst behind your back he’s stealing your players… :slightly_smiling_face:

In another guild now on another realm on another character 9/12m so thanks for doing me the favour of ruining our hard work. It actually paid off for us.

Don’t let this meme die.