[H][Draenor] LF 2d/w hc/mythic guild

Hey.

I want to continue my raiding experience and I’m curently 9/9 heroic,1/9mythic and 2/2 heroic.

I main prot warrior with ilvl 412 but could go for rogue or mage, tho they have lower ilvl.
Looking for a 2days a week raiding guild with funny jokes and a nice environment.

I’m a mature old school player from vanilla, that just like to raid :slight_smile: .

If this sounds good write here or contact me on Vattenfisk#2665

Hello We are Same Old Bull Of Twisting Nether,
We are a 2 night a week raiding guild, We’ve been arround since 2005 in one form or another. We are a mythic raiding guild focusing on recruiting dedicated raiders for our mythic team. We are currently recruiting a Prot Warrior for our main team.

We raid Wednesday and Sunday 21:00 - 00:00 as most of our raiders are older and have children we start a little later than your average guild.

We are 9/9 Normal and Heroic and 1/9 Mythic in BOD.
We are also 2/2 Normal and 1/2 Heroic in COS.

If this interests you add me on battlenet at draftrabbit#2587

(Spikeyshard) #3

Are you willing to transfer server Boblisa? If so we could be a good fit for you culture wise but yes afraid the only role we would be interested in at the moment would be a DPSer rather than a tank.

We are 6/9M so a fair bit further than you but we do value having a fun person to raid with over experience.

Anyhow, if interested have a little (well rather a long) read about my guild and my contact details are on there:

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/shadowsong/The+Exiles/rating.tier23 (have to highlight then copy and paste)

If not then good luck in your search for a new home,

Spikey