[H] Draenor LF guild

Looking for a guild :slight_smile:

I’m a 361 mistweaver monk(not had the best luck with loot sadly), 8/8 HC and 1/8 Mythic on Uldir. A bit shy but also quite goofy girl IRL. I love farming stuff, raiding and doing Mythic+ with guildies. I left my old guild because I didn’t fit in so I’m now looking for a new one. Even if you are a guild that doesn’t raid but do like achivement runs or farming only I am VERY interested. I just want a nice guild with nice people and a lot of humour. If you just want a new member of your guild and you think I would fit in please whisper me in game or answer here :slight_smile:

Hello Jagärhealer,

Left Hand Path - Thunderhorn/Wildhammer, EU is a 11 years old guild with a strong social side.
While not being a hardcore raiding guild we still progress at a steady pace, but most of all we try to have as much fun as we can while playing.

We raid on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 20:00ST to 23:00ST

If you’re interested in joining feel free to poke Seraphiell#4484 (discord) or Kratos#2492 (ingame)

Cheers.

Hey there. My guild is looking for a healer to join our raiding team for Battle of Dazar’alor. We’re 8/8HC from Uldir and currently progressing through normal tier of the current raid to grab some last minute gear for a few members before moving into heroic. We are on a different server to yourself so if you were to join you’d need to realm swap. However, we have a trial period of 6 raids so you can see if we’re a good fit for yourself before committing to a swap.

If you want a more direct chat then add me on bnet: Riddesu#2266