[H] [Draenor] Looking for guild

Hey guys, i’m a returning player i played a little bit at the start of BFA and i quit as Uldir came out and just came back, i have a lot of experience in Mythic+ and raiding as i played all the way through legion.

I am currently looking for a casual mythic+ and raiding guild, i used to raid fairly seriously but i don’t want that anymore.

I currently have a Druid (Boomkin), Warrior (Prot), Demon Hunter (Havoc) and a Priest (Disc) at 120, working on getting more to 120.

Hi there! If you haven’t found a guild yet, I would love to have a chat with you. My Btag is Angel#21135. Hope to hear from you!

Hey there :slight_smile:

Our guild is Rapscallions on Draenor and we are looking for a few more people to join us. Our focus is heroic raiding in a relaxed environment.

Here is our recruitment post if you want to take a look.

You can add me on Bnet if you are interested and want to have a chat. :grinning:

Checkup1#2310

Looking for 1 healer and ranged DPS to bolster our roster. Sitting at around 15 active raiders right now.

Tanks are now full so no longer accepting any main tanks but happy to speak with melee DPS who have a tank off spec.
Melee DPS in general are also welcome.

Add Riddesu#2266 or me Mods#2952

Hello ehma! If you are willing to switch, we may be the guild for you! We are Solar Noctis on Frostwhisper/Zenedar/Bladefist cluster! We are a casual guild looking to expand our roster! We currently have a calendar full of events, from m+, raiding and levelling nights! There’s something for everyone to get involved in! If you like the sound of us and have anymore questions, please add me to battle tag!! :smiley: Luctish#1984