[H] [Draenor] Seeking Guild for Raiding, Mythic+ and PvP

Hey all! I’m seeking a guild on Draenor EU (H) for raiding, mythic+ and PvP for SL.

I’ve played the game since the end of WotLK. I’ve played most expansions taking breaks here and there to focus on real life quests and achievements.

My primary focus in game is to achieve curve for each raid tier and push a few mythic bosses. I have pushed Cutting Edge in the past and is something I would consider if the right guild game along but don’t want to end up raiding four nights a week like I used to!

I also like to push Mythic+. I pugged my way to a Raider:io of 2k+ this season but would like to find similarly minded people so this could be done as a team rather than waiting in LFG for 17 hours! I am keen to push for the mounts for the 15 keymaster achievement each season as they look pretty darn sexy!

In addition to this I also enjoy arena and RBG. I wouldn’t say I’m the best at it but have achieved a 2k rating. It would be nice to meet people who wouldn’t mind a little PvP nooblet practicing to push some rating.

For me I play the game for the social aspect and enjoy making friends. I like to sit and chat on discord whilst playing and getting to know the person behind the toon.

I do enjoy progression and more challenging content but I prefer this to be in a relaxed and chilled atmosphere where everyone is enjoying themselves rather than being loot hungry ninjas and only focussing on themselves.

I would prefer a guild that raids on Fridays/weekends but I am pretty flexible for most evenings. Usually save evenings for mythic+ or PvP as I’m an old fart these days and need to relax after work.

I have mained Hunter, Boomkin/Resto, MW Monk, Rogue, Demon Hunter and Lock. I’ve yet to decide what to play in SL as I often like to have a change around to learn something new, fail at it miserably and go back to an original character :joy:.

If you have a guild that has a similar ethos to my playstyle I would love to hear from you.

My btag is Dynamo#2210.