[H] [Draenor] Temporary Solution [8/8hc - 4/8M] lf more raiders

Hey,

We are the guild “Temporary Solution” and our current progress is 8/8 hc and 4/8 Mythic. Our goal is to raid mythic in a real life friendly, toxicity free environment and this might be a bit slower than other guilds.

We are currently looking for:

-ranges (except boomi and ele)
-a warrior
-dps with heal OS

Our raiding days are Wed+Sun 20.30-23.00
And our raids really end on 23.00, no “one more try”, no “those who want can stay”. We’re done at 11 :stuck_out_tongue:

We do look for ppl who fit our mindest and want progress in a comfortable environment. No flaming, no toxicity and no kicking/benching for mistakes.

If you are interested and:
-can take wipes without raging
-want to improve and help others to improve
-don’t play for logs, but to kill the boss
-know how your class/specc works
-have 425ilvl and 55 neck level
-have hc xp

then add me and we can have a chat :slight_smile:

Rikachan#2491

Join us we still need more ranged dds :smiley:

Hey, added on bnet, Im retooling from my DH to mage (won’t show on my character list for some reason) 382 ilvl and looking for a guild.

Still looking for more dps and a disc or shaman healer :slight_smile:

Hi there old gm quit so a few are looking for a guild, we have a tank (who could heal or dps if needed), healer and 3-4 dps.
My char is Archgordie typically gold or purple logs, give me a whisper if you have some spots and would like a chat.

hey thanks for your interest. Unfortunately we only have dps spots open atm. We don’t need a healer or a tank

Cheers for reply, how many dps spots you have open at the moment in case things change?

we could fit any number or ranges :stuck_out_tongue:
and good melees too^^

Still looking for more ranges :slight_smile: (and maybe one melee).

Add me, looking for more ranges and melees :slight_smile:

Looking for dds, a tank and healers :slight_smile:

Looking for either a tank or a monk/priest healer :smiley:

Looking for more reliable ranges for our roster :smiley:

Hey guys im a returning player after a long break looking for a guild for patch 8.2 to progress normal/heroic and couple of mythic kills if possible. Shadow priest!

Still looking for more ranges :smiley: also regarding 8.2 :slight_smile:

Finally got Opulence down :smiley: Now we’re gonna go for Conclave and we still need more ranges and a shaman healer :smiley:

Going for Conclave! Still looking for more ranges, especially a hunter!!

In need of a hunter usually it is overloaded!!

yes, normally you have too many, but we lack them :smiley:

Hey, I am interested in a chat with you regarding joining the guild, i’m a shadow priest, i added you to battlenet, so hoping to talk to you soon!