[H] Dreadmist <KINSFOLK> Semi-Hardcore Guild Recruiting for TBC

Hi everyone,

We’re currently recruiting for our brand new semi-hardcore guild KINSFOLK on Dreadmist [Horde]!
We’re a TBC raiding guild, looking to clear through the expansion in an enjoyable, yet efficient fashion.

NOTE: The guild has been created on the server and we’re waiting until it’s filled up/when prepatch hits before everyone (that needs to) xfers over to Dreadmist.

Who we are:

We are a group of close friends, who are all super excited for the new expansion.
We have a pretty broad history with the game. Between us, we have been mythic raiders, high ranked arena players, cleared all raid-content of classic, etc.
We are a mix of close friends. Some of us are childhood friends, and some of us got to know each other through WoW, and have later traveled abroad to visit one another after becoming close. Don’t let that discourage you we are looking for people who want to make lasting friendships through TBC and onto WOTLK!

The vision for the guild:

Our biggest value is enjoying the game and our community. We feel that we will best achieve this goal by making sure there is a serious raiding environment, that will still leave room for laughs on voice chat while we’re playing.

We’re looking to be clearing new raid-content within a month of its release.
It is important to note that we’re by no means going to be a speedrunning guild. Our philosophy is that WoW Classic is at its best when min-maxing is left out of the picture. I started my Classic adventure with the guild Senseless on Firemaw and quickly realised that playstyle wasn’t for me. This way we get to enjoy the challenge of the raid-content, instead of spending our weeks farming mats for 100 drums.

Schedule:

[ST] 2100 - 0000 Wed/Sun
We will be aiming to do two raid-nights while we’re actively progressing, and then cut this down to once a week, when we’re able to clear the current relevant raid(s) in one night.

Loot Distribution

Our loot system is aimed to be a transparent loot council.
We’ll achieve transparency through a shared and updated spreadsheet of the loot council. Important pieces of gear will be ordered by the classes that benefit the most from them, and players will be lined up in a queue to said gear.
Items not currently up for any players will be rolled out, with the priority of main-spec > os/pvp.

What kind of player we are looking for:

First are foremost, we’re looking for fun, open minded, friendly human beings that have a lot of experience playing WoW.
You’re not expected to be a lexicon of knowledge when it comes to TBC, you’re only expected to come into the guild with a passion for playing the game, and a want to clear all of the content with us in an efficient manner.
You will be expected to have good attendance to raids. If you did not play much or any of classic that is completely fine! As long as you have solid retail experience and again a passion for completing all TBC content you will be considered.

Thori’dal, the Stars’ Fury has not YET been allocated to a player so if you’re a very ambitious Hunter your TBC pipe dream could be a reality.

Update:

The search has narrowed down, here is a list of our most sought after specs:

Prot Warrior
Holy Paladin
Boomkin
Hunters
Warlocks

If your desired class/spec is not listed above you may still be considered based on your overall experience with the game. Socials welcome.

Contact us on Discord:
Tehk#5858
Kwiddo#5634

Looking forward to hearing from you :slight_smile: <3

3 Likes

<- Kwiddo, I am the other GM

2 Likes

This is the guild of my dreams.

2 Likes

Can’t wait for this adventure to start. Let’s gooo

2 Likes

Hey there! Just read everything, and this is a guild that i believe will suit me perfectly. I have experience as an Officer for realm first content clearence back in wotlk-mop, on Azjol-Nerub EU. I also have good experience in pvp/arenas.
I did quit the game late in legion. I came back when classic released.

I want to play as a rogue, since i have mained that class as always, and my guild is forcing to reroll class if i want a raidspot. Wich i understand since everyone wants to min max raids.

Im 27 years old. If this sounds interresting, please contact me on Discord. Xoz#9428

2 Likes

UPDATE:
High priority on healers. Of course we are still looking for all roles though. :slight_smile:

1 Like

UPDATE:

We are recieving a lot of interest and the guild is filling its ranks for the core raid team quickly.

We are still looking for experienced and friendly players (socials are welcome):

Shamans (all specs): High Priority
Prot Warrior: High Priority
Shadow Priest: High Priority
Boomkin: High Priority
Holy Paladin: High Priority
Ret Paladin: High Priority

Everything else is medium priority.

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind transferring for a Enhancement or Elemental spot.

2 Likes

Contact Tehk#5858 & Kwiddo#5634 on discord

1 Like

Please feel free to get in touch with either me or Marscow our discords are: Tehk#5858 & Kwiddo#5634. Look forward to chatting with you dude!

A little update

We’re still actively looking for every role, and all inquiries will be considered.
At this point, however, the search is narrowing a bit, and we’re specifically looking for one of each of the following:

Resto Shaman
Prot Warrior
Holy Paladin
Boomkin

Contact us on Discord:

Kwiddo#5634
Tehk#5858

Hi I’m interested in playing enchancement shaman and I’m currently leveling my toon on mograine. You can contact me on discord at Kyro#5227

I added you :slight_smile:

Update:

The search has narrowed down, here is a list of our most sought after specs:

Prot Warrior
Holy Paladin
Boomkin
Hunters
Warlocks

If your desired class/spec is not listed above you may still be considered based on your overall experience with the game. Socials welcome.

1 Like

Still recruiting!

If you’re a Holy Paladin, Hunter, Mage, Boomkin or Warlock get in touch!

1 Like

Alright everyone at this point we’re mainly looking for a hunter and a boomkin. Let us know if you’re interested for a chat!

1 Like

What slots are still open?

Hey there, currently looking for a ranged DPS. Boomkin is top priority for us at the moment. Please do get in touch via discord regardless and we can have a chat.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.