[H] Druid looking for new guild

Good Morning!

As the title state I’m a lonely cow druid that looks for a new hope to progress thru the Battle for Dazar’alor and forward.
I have been without a real guild now for some months sins the guild I started BFA in fell apart standing in front of Heroic G’huun in the middle of September. That was a guild formed by some of my irl friends that played together to and from sins back in the Burning Crusade. Tho most of them had not played sins MoP/Cata when they got talked back in to trying BFA out. And ofc I jumped on it thinking it would be like the good old days, tho noting really is that when the rose-tinted glasses wear off.

Well for me that was an opportunity to go back to my Druid and the Horde again. Regrinding reps and gearing all over again.
And now I find my self at a point that I want to find a stable guild that raid primarily Heroic 2 - 3 nights a week. Fooling around in M+ and just for fun and banter!

I have no problems committing to raiding with one little caveat, that I work every third week nights Mon-Fri so I will be missing a couple of raid days a month but I can make that up by full attendance outside of that. So for example I will not miss any raids that are on a Sunday.

I play Resto as main spec. I’m 8/8 Normal/Heroic (progressed raiding) I got my [AOTC] the 6th raid week and I have done 1/8 in mythic in a semi-guild/pug group.

That’s a longer post then I had to be but there we go. Feel free to poke me here or on my battle tag “Lassoooo#2619”

PS. The char I progressed on was my priest “Cetri-Sylvanas” feel free to poke around and check me up.

All the best!
//Lassoooo

Hello Zylex

I am currently rebuilding our raid guild after some members went hard core - we are in need of healers and dps for next raid tier and you sound like what we are after. we raid 3 days a week and we understand work life as we are an adult guild.
If you are interested please message me

Undaunted Server: Draenor
Faction: Horde
Region: EU
Raid Times: Wed/Thur/Sun from 20:00 to 22:30 Server Time
Raid Prog: 8/8 NM ~ 8/8 HC ~ 2/8 M

Character ~ Battletag ~ Role
Shuggiee~ Shugg#21137~ Raid Leader ~ GM

Hello,

I am the Guild Master of a PvE Raiding, English speaking guild ->Peons on Steroids<- on the (Stormscale) realm. Our current progression is 8/8 HC, 2/8 Mythic. We are mostly focused at the moment on recruiting Ranged DPS, however other roles are taken into consideration as well. Raid times: Thursday/Sunday 7.30PM Server Time. We are using Discord for voice communication. If you are interested please either reply under my message or whisper me in-game for more information. Thank you!

Best regards,

Beacon