(H) Druid Resto/Balance looking for raiding guild

Greetings, just got back to the game and looking forward to the new raid in 8.2.
Been a mythic raider before in the previous expansions. It could aslo be in a all swedish speaking guild but not required. Contact me if you want to know more.

Hello There.

Time Off is a newly formed Raiding and PvE oriented guild on the Kazzak EU server.

We are a small friendly bunch that, after the guild we were previously in disbanded, decided to form one ourselves and try to pick off from where we left off.

Our focus is mainly on raiding and running mythic+ dungeons, with the occasional transmog & achievement run here and there.

While the goal of the guild will be to progress through the raiding tier and push keys on the side, the atmosphere itself will always be a calm, relaxed and inviting one.

Our raiding days are: Wednesday, Friday and Monday, from 19:30 to 22:30 (server time).

We are currently looking for all classes and specs to fill our roster.
Especially looking for healers and ranged DPS.

Requirements:

Age 18+
Have the possibility to join discord with a working headset and microphone
Willingness to learn and improve

If you are interested, or simply want to ask for more info, feel free to contact me directly:
Karnivore#21543

or join our discord server and ask us directly:
discord.gg/JMc7RK7

welcome mr druid

"Here We Go Again"is a newfound guild on the server kazzak.

Our goal is to progress trought the content getting Curve and CE without the stress of the most hardcore guilds.

Our raidtime are from 21/21:30 till 24 SVT to give the possiblity to people to raid at more comfortable hours.

If you are interested in joining or just to have a chat contact me (#gnappy2181 bnet) (murthag#6614 discord)

(#crim2246 bnet)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.