(H) Druid Tank Looking for Guild (CE)

Hello, I’m Khal and currently looking to join a guild for Shadowlands! :slight_smile:

Looking for a strong guild striving to achieve CE every tier with efficient progress speed. I play on Twisting Nether and I’m only willing to transfer to Kazzak & Draenor if needed. Not doing any faction changes.

I started playing Classic WoW on its release at around EP(raid), due to this I haven’t been mythic progressing in the end of BFA. However I’m looking to get back in to Cutting Edge mythic raiding for Shadowlands.

I’ve mained my Brewmaster Monk for all of BFA, but going to be rerolling back to my Druid Tank for Shadowlands which I played for the entirety for Legion.

I have every single tank class and a few others at 120 incase I ever needed to bring them for raids and will be leveling them to from 50 to 60 come Shadowlands. However do not bank on me 100% playing them, since that will be up to me.

My Characters:
Monk / Khalzorom-TwistingNether
Druid / Khaladuras-TwistingNether
Warrior / Khaldion-TwistingNether
Paladin / Khaladorei-TwistingNether
Death Knight / Khaldion-TarrenMill
Demon Hunter / Khalemoshi-TwistingNether

Most Notable Raiding Experience:
5/8 M The Eternal Palace
8/9 M Battle of Dazar’alor
8/8 M Uldir (World Rank: 588, pre-nerfs)
11/11 M Antorus
5/9 M Tomb of Sargeras
7/10 M Nighthold
6/13 M Hellfire Citadel

You can contact me through this post, Discord KHAL#8321 or Battletag Khaldion#2366.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.