[H | EN] [ Twisting Nether ] <Twisted> 9/10M

Hello,

Twisted is a long-standing guild on Twisting Nether-Horde which is currently looking for exceptional players interested in obtaining Cutting Edge every tier in a drama-free environment.

Actual Progress: 9/10M SOD

Past Progress:

• 10/10M CN
  • 12/12M NY
  • 8/8M EP
  • 9/9M BoD
  • 8/8M ULD
  • 11/11M ANT
  • 10/10M NH
  • 3/3M TOV
  • 7/7M EN
  • etc.

Raiding Days:

• Wednesday 19:30-23:30 (100% optional HC reclear)
  • Thursday 19:30-23:30
  • Monday 19:30-23:30

The ideal candidate has similar progress or a minimum of 3/10M in the current tier. A big plus is if it has CE in previous tiers or was close in obtaining it, say 8 or 9/10M Castle Nathria. Attendance is required for 90% of the raids.

We also like running M+, so if you have a 2400+ score, let’s have a chat.

Contact: Guppy#21554 via Bnet or Crunktusk#4021 via Discord.

1 Like

I can confirm the guild is super nice and friendly. I was with them for more than an year and I had so many good memories. The only thing I regret is that I don’t have the time to play the game anymore. But if in the future I manage to find time and return to the game for sure I will try to get back in the guild.

Current progress is now 9/10M. Still looking for active players with CE mindset.

bumping to keep the dream alive, guild still alive and kicking, so if you got your teeth for Sylvannas, come check us out !

Hey! You guys still recruiting?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.