(H) Endurance - 3/10 Mythic Looking for raiders

About us - we are a semi-hardcore guild with a casual approach. This means we do value progress, but are not willing to sacrifice all to achieve it. A lot of our members are a bit older and have real life obligations, such as jobs/kids/etc which we understand can take preference over a game.

Raiding Times
Tuesday: 20:00-23:00
Wednesday: 20:00-23:00

Raid Progress
SOD - 3/10 Mythic & 10/10 HC
We are progressing Mythic. We cannot guarantee Cutting Edge but we would plan to work towards it.
We also have an active bunch M+ players within the guild.

Raider.IO

‹Endurance› @ Twisting Nether (EU) - Guild Profile

What we expect of you:
Be good at your class, logs to back up your performance is good but not needed as people could be switching mains etc.
Looking for players with Mythic\HC raiding experience and you are familiar with simming and optimizing your class. Play for fun, do it well and be prepared to fight for a position in the raiding team.

What you can expect of us:
Open and fair leadership.
We provide a fun and friendly environment and have an active discord.
Supportive guild members who are happy to help and coach.
We will have regular raids, mythic farming, mythic + groups always running.

Recruiting
Warrior - arms or fury
Mage - Frost or Arcane
Priest - Shadow
DK - DPS
Shaman - Ench
Warlock - aff
Druid - bal
DH - DPS

If this sounds interesting, please add me or one of my officers on battle net for a chat:
Me - HellraiserIR#2347
Telrunya - Telrunya#2802
Vdera - Vdera#2343

We also have the guild advertised in the guild finder tool in game if you want to apply there.

Still looking for more, open to an idea or merging another guild into us or co-op mythic raiding.

Updated to 3/10 Mythic progress, still looking for more core players.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.