[H] [EU] [Draenor] <Magical Gathering> 7/11 M SotFO, 10/10 M SoD is Recruiting

[H] <Magical Gathering> is a semi-hardcore mythic raiding guild on Draenor-EU. Our goal is to work towards CE every tier while maintaining a fun and enjoyable environment.

Magical Gathering Community (open to both Horde and Alliance characters): https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/EMwP5puxYR?region=EU&faction=Horde

Raid Days:

• Wednesday & Thursday (19:45 - 23:00 ST)

Requirements:

• Positive, friendly and helpful attitude.
  • Close to 100% attendance and punctuality.
  • Solid knowledge of your class/spec. We’re not looking for greedy, self-centered players who only think about parses. What we’re looking for is a TEAM PLAYER. Someone willing to go the extra mile to make fights easier for everyone else and execute mechanics properly, but also maintaining a decent level of throughput at the same time.
  • Put effort into your preparation. Basic stuff like understanding mechanics and how to deal with them is a requirement. We have a limited raiding schedule, so we don’t fancy wasting time waiting for you to try out every mechanic.
  • Open to giving and receiving feedback.

Recruitment: (Will consider any exceptional players.)

• DPS: Warlock, Arcane/Fire Mage, DK
  • Healer: Holy/Disc Priest, Resto Druid

Recruitment Contact:

• Battle.net: Sapphire2712#2236
  • Discord: Nila#1979

LF Mage and Boomie

updated needs

Hey I’m searching for a new guild, I’m a Demon hunter and I can tank and dps. I’m currently ilvl 250, my current mythic+ rating is 2425. Iv finished AOTC on SoD and killed first 3 bosses of SoD in mythic.

Please contact me over discord if you are still looking for a guild.

LF a tank for sylvanas prog

LF DPS for mythic Sylvanas

Hey there Darlings, this the guild for you!

LF DPS players for 9.2 prog

Come on darlings, get in!

looking for holy paladin

lf warlock and holy pala urgently

Looking for warlock

bump - lf warlock.

LF a holy priest urgently