(H) (EU) Gehennas - Rage - 15/15 Naxx

Are you looking for a new guild?

Rage is now recruiting!

About Us
We are a 7 year old guild with a lot of experience from both private servers and vanilla.
Our guild includes people at all ages, genders and cultures.
As a guild, our focus is having a healthy environment without drama or any toxic behaviour.
If you are a person that likes to help others, and enjoys progression, don’t hesitate reaching out to us! We have a very healthy comunity, and we play this game to have fun. We try to be efficient in raids without being to tryhard or investing insane amounts of gold/time in next to nothing.

Raid with us
We are raiding Sundays (19-23) and while progressing we also raid on Thursdays (20-23).
Our loot system is loot council. Where your opinion matters on which pecies you desire to get.
We have a guildbank, which we been trying to get as much on as possible for current phase. So we are helping out with consumes, you get for free. If you dont have time to farm your self.
We are currently recruiting Mages and 1 healer of any calss, anyone are able to contact me and we can see if we can make a spot for you. If you are a group of friends, we can have a chat and see what is possible.
We are currently 15/15 in Naxx.
Currently we are not doing aq/bwl/mc. Current goal is. Naxx every sunday, then mc/bwl/aq40 on Thursdays.

If this sounds interesting to you, reach out to me on discord - Commander Joolian#8109

2 Likes

Great guild, great people, come join us. <3

Bumping for attention.

came for classic and stayed for < Rage >

Gehennas Horde BiS guild.

Says invite is invalid or expired

Bring up my post

Seems Like a fun place to be at.

But dear applicant keep in mind you’re not allowed to die more than unbreaka each raid

Updated recruitment status

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.