[H] [EU] Golemagg <Intense Intents> Sunday/Monday (Funday?) Raids (6/15) Naxx

Guild Name: Intense Intents

Server: Golemagg

Faction: Horde

Language: English speaking, but welcome all nationalities.

Raid Info:

We currently raid Sundays at 19:00 ST - 11:00 ST Mondays at 20:00 ST - 11:00 ST. Both of these days are spent in Naxx.

Info:

We are a guild that has one goal, completing all of Classic’s content while still maintaining a relaxed, enjoyable raiding atmosphere and an efficient schedule. Since we put an emphasis on a strong sense of community, we are very active on our guild discord, whether it’s for dungeons, joking around, or simply exchanging awful memes we make of each other. In-game we have a very active guild chat, a wide variety of pvp going on, and max level dungeons being run throughout the day to help out new and upcoming players.

We are currently looking for:

Hunter
Mage
Rogue
Warrior

Loot:
We use a loot council system, whereby we rely on raider wishlists and biggest upgrade to efficiently dole out loot to the members of each class who need it most!

If you are interested, or have any further questions, please add Tythus#1128 or Thorthetank#2508 for a chat, or message Thorím, Tythus, or Timandor in-game.

You can also contact these people on our discord: discord.gg/GwZtkMx
Thanks, hope to see you soon!

5 Likes

this guild is bad they shouldve rolled ally :angry:

3 Likes

To the people that might be interested:

I am extremely picky about the guilds I join. i’ve been in only 3 guilds in over 15 years of playing this game that I can say " wow, what a nice bunch of people" . Guildchat is active 24/7, discord is never quiet, everyone helps each other, and we have good , but non elitist players.

This is a guild that can give you the true vanilla guild experience! :slight_smile:

Hope to see some people join our ranks! it’s worth it.

1 Like

i heard this is the guild with that famous priest in it, the guy named pad, id like to join just so i can be in the same guild as him!

1 Like

We are still looking for recruits!

The Intense Intents experience is is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
And a hundred percent reason to remember Tythus’ name

We are still looking for recruits!

great experience great memes great times

Still looking for some new faces!

No you should have rolled horde :angry:

Still looking for new recruits!

Bump – still looking for new recruits!

Bump - now also looking for priests!

Bump - still looking for new recruits!

Still looking for new recruits!

Still have some raider positions available!

Bump - still recruiting!

Also looking for Warlocks now!

Looking for a mage or boomchicken!

any chance you’re also looking for a hunter player who have never raided before but really wants too :D??