[H] [EU] Shazzrah - <Group Therapy> 15/15 Is Recruiting

Shazzarah EU - Horde

About us:

We are a semi casual+ softcore special needs guild.

We pride ourselves on the fact that we have a very low turn over of players and are still pretty much the same core roster from the start of classic (30 members have been here since day 1). We often play other games together not just WoW and have frequent game nights. Our Discord is typically a lot more active than others.

Progression:

Naxx 15/15

What are we Looking for:

We are looking for raiders who can have a good bit of banter, be an active member in our community and bring 100% to raids, min maxing mentality is a definite plus. We are a community of players that don’t just raid log.

We are specifically looking for the following:

Restoration Shaman
Holy Priest

Any application is considered so if your class / spec isn’t listed and you are an exceptional player don’t feel like you can’t apply, we also offer social & PVP spots in our guild as well so if you just want somewhere to hangout and chat utter bollocks whilst levelling, grinding whatever with an active guild chat and discord then we can be the home for you.

If you are a group of players looking for a package deal DM me.

What can we offer you?

A fair trial, you may be asked to sit bench / roation at a maximum of once every 6 weeks, of which we will do our best to give you plenty of notice. We don’t penalise people on loot because they joined late / wasn’t here from day 1 etc.

Raid Times:

Tuesdays and Thursdays 20:00 - 23:00

Loot Distribution:

Loot council.

Guild Contacts:

Discord:
Stonkers#5378
Catsmasher#7209

In game:
Stonkers
Catsmasha

I would be interested in joining. I am not max level, but it would be great to join a guild that has similar level players to myself so we can help level each other up, gear up and become useful for raids later on. Is this something you would consider?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.