[H][EU][Tarren Mill] <Deaths Dark Motive> Casual Heroic Raiding Guild Recruiting For 8.2

Deaths Dark Motive is a guild reformed by IRL friends who are experienced heroic raiders looking to get ready for raiding in Eeternal Palace, we are looking for members to fill out our ranks for raiding and mythic+. Our goal is to clear heroic Eternal Palace for AoTC and potentially dabble into mythic raiding.

Raid Times are:

Wed/Fri 22:00 - 00:00

Sun 20:00 - 23:00

(Server Time)

There is no attendance requirement as we understand that life can get in the way and our raid team is catered towards those who have full time jobs and/or study but still have the itch to raid.

We are currently recruiting DPS and Healer(s) and looking to start clearing Eternal Palace on release (10/07/19)

We also have a discord server for socializing, occasional Battlegrouds/Arenas and pushing mythic+ dungeons.

If you are interested in joining us or have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me here or PM me at Scott#2176

Hey, any tank slot available ?

Hello :slight_smile:

I myself was potentially going to tank as I did in the past but I can happily heal/dps also. I will fill for what our team needs. Are you looking to raid as a prot warrior?

Cheers!

I do, since I have no experience in DPS, but I’ll sure gear up OS and train so I can perform in both specs. BTW - are you planning to do Mythic or only Heroic Raids ?

We are planning to clear heroic of course first and potentially mythic. After clearing heroic, once we all understand full mechanics, Mythic will be next.

Raiding is Wednesday and Friday or Wednesday, Tuesday, Friday ?

Raiding is Wednesday, Friday and Sunday

Hey, i’m a boomkin who can flex resto if needed, have heroic experience as DPS from legion and WoD, am interested in joining! :slight_smile: