[H] <Excess> 11/12 HC - Ranged dps for 2 day raiding

You there!
Tired of pugging raids? In need of a family and new friends?
Then look no further!

Who are we?
Excess is a guild comprised of members who recently returned to WoW and enjoy the game at a leisurely pace. One of our core foundations is respecting the IRL stuff of our members such as work, school or family-related activities. Furthermore, the social and heartwarming aspect of the game is important to us so if you’re looking for a place to call home then this is the spot!
Our aim in terms of raiding is to achieve up to and including Ahead of the Curve each tier.

Raid times
We raid every Thursday and Sunday from 19:30 - 22:30 (Server Time) and we achieved Ahead of the Curve every tier since Antorus.

Contact
If a mature and social environment with room for family, work or school has interested you, feel free to contact officer Hayliel#2345 or me on Vincere#21354.

I am always up for a chat, don’t hesitate to add me!
/Hayliel

Drop by for a chat!
/Vincere

Hi there,

Are you still recruiting?

I used to raid a lot in the past but with current commitments have a lot less time these days but would like to join a regular raid with a relaxed but committed environment.

Oops, for some reason that posted on an alt ^^

Yeah we’re still recruiting! Hit me up on bnet ^^

ill contact you on Bnet later this weekend :) i am currantly raiding, only 5/12 Experianced.. 3% wipes, so only 3/12 down.. neck almost 77, lego cloak 8. 458 Equipped, dont have infinite stars yet. 910~Rio.
40 years old, 15 years experiance in wow, been raiding mythic last 5 years…

in need of a more casual guild, and i want to join the progression instead of leech on farming guilds :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.