[H] Fifth Sin [3/8M] recruiting!

Fifth Sin - Raiding Guild on EU-Draenor, formerly of EU-Outland.

Fifth Sin was one of the oldest guilds on Outland where we raided for over 7 years. As that server went downhill faster and faster over the last couple of expansions we felt it was time to move to a server where the focus lies firmly with PvE, rather than PvP as is the case on outland. This is why we transferred the guild to Draenor towards the end of MoP, and have been raiding on Draenor ever since.

We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild that values a good guild environment as well as progression in raids. We are looking for more players to join our team for Legion raiding, for more details on which classes and specs take a look at our recruitment posts either on our website or at our wowprogess site (both are linked below).

Current progression can be found here: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/draenor/Fifth+sin

We are a mature guild with members from all over Europe, this means that in order to apply you must be 18 years or older. You must also be able to attend our raid schedule; we raid on Wednesday and Monday from 20:00 until 23:00 server time. (With an optional 3rd day to be used when the need is great (Thursday, Sunday or Tuesday, depending on what works for our raiders).

We’re an English speaking guild, and expect you to be able to understand and express yourself in fluent English.

Exceptional applications are always considered, even if we are not actively recruiting for that particular class or spec.

For people to fit into our guild, you must have a sense of humour and be able to take criticism. We expect applicants to understand their class completely and all of its mechanics. Contributing to the guild whether through the forums or in game is important to us and in return the guild will do our best provide you with free repairs, flasks and pots as well as an enjoyable environment and steady progression.

New recruits are placed on a try-out period. This is not only so that we can see what you are like and how you perform, but will also give you the opportunity to decide whether we are the right guild for you.

So if you are interested and think we might be the right guild for you or for further information please feel free to visit us at www.fifth-sin.com

For more details, here is our recruitment list on our forum: http://www.fifth-sin.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12915

To apply, have a look at our recruitment post. This should tell you what we generally look for in a player, as well as what you can expect of the guild and how we do things: http://www.fifth-sin.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=477

You can also contact our Recruitment Officer Goonier (Xenon45#2817), or our Guildmaster Alyssia (FreddieK#2983) directly if you have any questions or if you just prefer talking to someone before applying.

Then if you think Fifth Sin is the guild for you, sign up to our forum (preferably with your ingame name) and fill out our application template - http://www.fifth-sin.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=380 - You'll usually get a quick reply or questions fired back at you so check back often!

Alternatively, you can apply privately by PM'ing Alyssia on the FS forums - http://forums.fifth-sin.com/ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&action=quotepost&p=1917 - and no-one but the officers in Fifth Sin will see your application.

Look forward to hearing from you!
Hello Fifth Sin!

Welcome to Draenor, I look forward to seeing you about!

Michem
ah great, more people transferring here..... as if the queue times werent bad enough already
They are worse where we are comming from! dunno if that is a help to you though :P
-
I think we will come over anyway :) I've heard nothing but good things of Draenor! Can't possibly be worse than outland anyway :P
Will Virtual Realms be used to help with faction imbalances on large realms, or just to help out the lower population realms?
For now, it will exclusively be for lower population realms. Obviously any realm that is already queued or close to being queued isn't going to be a realm that we want to merge more servers with. It wouldn't make sense to connect them, as it would create a worse playing experience for everybody. I happen to play on a queued server, and it isn't super fun to sit there for 45 minutes before you get into the game. For now, it will only be targeted towards realms that need more players. In doing so, we certainly will be looking at faction balance, and trying to use the connectedness to balance those as much as we reasonably can.

Just what we needed more horde....
More horde? Unpossible.
Please. turn around and . walk. away.
This server is extremely laggy and unbalanced cuz of too many horde

Dont listen to this man he is just butthurt there are almost no alliance left.

Welcome to realm always good to see more 25 guild up and running
Transfering the guild was our last option,outland was a great server but not anymore..in 2 weeks the queues will be higher than 2 hours(even now that we speak has 30mins) and the server is good only for alliance.
in 2 weeks the queues will be higher than 2 hours

Not like Draenor will be any different when the patch hits.
Have fun :D
Not like Draenor will be any different when the patch hits.
Have fun :D

Redbeard i think you wrong here the q's here are nothing compared to the q's on Outland
Did you try logging on during peak hours after 5.2 went?
Also with the influx of players we've had during this patch it'll be even worse.
its not too bad when people get bored of current content, once 5.4 hits EVERYONE will be coming back, if you left because whatever reason then stay gone. /endrant
I RETURNED JUST TO ADD TO THE QUEUE TIMES, SUP.

edit: Welcome to the wonderful land of Draenoria.

edit2: Hi bone
Wow someone I know on these forums it's a miracle!
Realm forum not much in use?^^ Though I suppose the outland realm forum was not exactly that busy either.
Well Outlands queues are alot worse then Draenor, sure when the patch hits it will be up towards 1k ish in queue. Although on outland its between 3-5k in queue. And you can never log in 15min before raid (1-2months after patch release) because the queues are almost an 1hr still.

And Sodapoppin likes to have his small events on Outland for his fans, doesnt make things better. Only positive thing about Outland is the worldPvP.

Anyway, welcome to Draenor!
No please no ! Outland is ruined already and now all Outland guilds transferring to Draenor.
Which other Outland guilds have transferred to Draenor? I highly doubt the same thing that has ruined Outland will happen to Draenor, seeing as it was its transformation into a massive PvP hub that did it :P
I see some of the Outland guilds and players. Mostly PvP'ers but have some PvE's too. You will see when you transfer.

Edit : You used to be a hardcore guild if i'm not wrong. Doing heroic and bla bla. Now it seems you are doing normal difficulty raids.