[H] Fifth Sin [3/8M] recruiting!

Always happy to have more 25 mans about.

Ignore the trolls

welcome
Great, more horde stay on your own damn server.
We appreciate the (mostly) warm welcomes xD

---

Some small changes to what we are mainly looking for: No longer searching for another tank, we are however still very much open for most ranged dps: Mages, Warlocks and Boomkins especially. Also certain melee dps, though not quite as many openings there. On the healer side a Monk and possibly a Paladin would be nice. For a more detailed overview take a look at our recruitment page!
If you're trying to escape queues I have news for you... You wont.

Not that you're not welcome on Draenor, its a lovely server and more friendly peeps joining is a plus, But we have queues as well. Not as long as what you're use to but it will get there at some point with everyone moving here.

Best of luck in your move ;)

Transfering the guild was our last option,outland was a great server but not anymore..in 2 weeks the queues will be higher than 2 hours(even now that we speak has 30mins) and the server is good only for alliance.
The queues was not really the main reason we moved, much smaller queues are simply a bonus :) It was mainly go get to a server where there is a strong horde faction and where the interest mainly lies with PvE.
Excuse my ignorance, but how much is Bliazzard making off an entire guild moving? Are all your members paying 15 Euro for each character. Such easy money for Blizzard!
Norushen went down tonight! and more to come this week!

We still looking for some classes for our team!

Ranged dps - mage-warlock-shadowpriest

Melee dps - Feral druid - Rogue - warriors - enhancement shaman

Healers - Priest - Mistweaver

For more info please visit our web page! :)
Hello there, myself and my friend may be interested will let you know..

for now /freebump
I've given this post a bit of an update, a rewrite really as we have moved from the process of transferring into the process of getting propperly settled on Draenor and refining our raiding team.

On another note we downed Sha of Pride tonight! News post with raid videos can be found on our guild webpage. We also got a good look at Galakras, and I expect we shall down that boss and hopefully more tomorrow!

Recruitment is still open for some classes if you are interested!
The first week in SoO ended and we managed to kill 6 bosses in 25 man!Tonight we killed the next two kor'kron dark shamans and general nazgrim with an off-day 10 man team.

We are still looking for some specs to join to our team and specifically rogues-feral druids-warrior dps - enhancement shaman and mages-warlocks-moonkins,also there is spot open for priest healer! for more info or to apply visit our web site :)
We had a very good farm raid tonght with a prog kill at the end! 7bosses down in SoO, Dark Shamans being the latest addition to our kills!
We got General Nazgrim down fairly easily, the trash took longer I believe :P

Then we moved onto Malkorok who we got to what must have been 0.5%... We expect him to go down come Sunday's raid!

Still spots open for a few classes and specs, take a look at our recruitment page!
We are still on the lookout for certain classes and specs more than others, but even if we do not actively look for your spec, please take the time to see whether we might be the guild for you as we always consider a good applicant regardless of class and spec.

Also, as we have been experiencing a bit of trouble with the armory and wowprogress since our transfer, this now appears to be resolved so that our actual progress should once again be displayed as well as our roste beind available on armory.
Malkorok down!
Spoils of Pandaria goes down as well with several attempets on Thok, we got some good practise there and should be able to continue on him next week after we down the farm bosses.
Down goes Thok the Bloodthirsty! We also had time for a couple of attempts on Siegecrafter Blackfuse.
Final raid night of the week and we more or less steamrolled Siegecrafter Blackfuse and Paragons of the Klaxxi, then we spent the rest of the time getting some practise in for Garrosh Hellscream for next week :) All in all a very good raid.

We are still open for a very few spots, mainly a dps warrior, rogue, Dps druids. On the healer side we are in need of one or possibly two, either Monk or Paladin preferably.
We are still searching for a monk healer mainly.
Done a bit of an update to what we are looking for, take a look at our recruitment section on the forum if you are interested!
Even if we had one more raiding night for this week in our last attempt we managed to kill garosh and give us some time to prepare our selfs for heroics next week!

SoO normal 14/14!

if you wish to join in a focused raiding enviroment but friendly and mature at the same time please visit our web site and check the recruitment forum!

We are searching for

Melee : Feral - enha shaman

Ranged : Mage - warlock - Moonkin

Healer : Mistweaver monk

Exceptional apps always considered for all classes :)