[H] Fifth Sin [3/8M] recruiting!

Update as we have reopened recruitment for WoD: We are currently looking for a Druid tank, Monk Healer/DPS, as well as Shaman/Paladin healer and a warlock.
Closed tanks down again, however still open for a few dps and a healer, take a look at our recruitment page!
We are currently looking for a Monk/Shaman/Paladin healer, as well as a few dps:Warlock, monk, warrior, dk. Take a look at our recruitment page for more info!
Hey Fifth Sin,
I also moved from Outland in MoP, i was in a guild called Kindred who also moved. Don't know if you remember them? Anyway i've just come back to the game after quite awhile off, i've got to say it's nice to see a guild i recognise. Cant believe you stayed together so long! Though you did have a great reputation on Outland. Once i hit 100 i'll apply to you!
My main on Outland was called Blackguard, undead rogue. Don't know if any of you remember him! Anyway good job on the progress so far!
Closed warrior and dk down again, we still remain open for a healer: Monk/Shaman/Paladin as well as monk and warlock dps.
Happy new year to everyone!

We are still looking for couple of healers but always first priority is MW monk and then resto druid/shaman or holy paladin!

We are also looking for a warlock to join to our ranks!

For more info please visit our web site and check our recruitment status!
Still looking for monks, as well as a warlock and a couple of other things, take a closer look at our recruitment page!
We are looking for a few additional players to include in our raiding team, primarily looking for Healing and Dps Monks, Warlock, Shadow priest, Resto Druid/Resto Shaman/Holy Paladin. As always we consider outstanding applications regardless of class and spec!
Seems I've forgotten to anounce our progress here: We killed Mythic Twin Ogron and are now progressing on Mythic Brackenspore!

Still open for applications as we wish to get in a handful of players to ensure as stable and as diverse a raiding team as possible!
Where be the monks?! We are still very much wide open for monks, both healer and dps, as well as a few other thiongs so take a look at our recruitment site!
things*
Due to recent events in the guild where several people decided they were not on board with our direction of sticking to our standards and core principles of equality we have opend up several more recruitment slots. Take a look at our recruitment page for the details of what we are looking for!
Made some minor adjustments as some spots filled up, but still open for several classes and specs: primarily MONKS, wtb! But also most ranged dps, as well as plate melee.
We are very much open for cloth dps: Warlocks, Shadow Priests and Mages!
Fifth Sin is now 3/7 Mythic as Brackenspore got destroyed. We came, we saw (used one attempt to get the mistakes out of our system for the night), we conquered! 2nd attempt of the evening and it goes down, quite happy with that.

Still very much looking for cloth dps to join our ranks!
2 bosses down in BRF heroic so far, more to come!

WTB CLOTH DPS!!
Update: Changed a few classes, in general we are still very much looking for cloth dps! But also one or two other things so take a look!
We have opened up for a tank! Still very much looking for Warlocks and a Shadow Priest!
We are open for a tank, and as before still very much open for Warlocks and Shadow Priests as well as a few other things, take a look!
Yesterday after one hour we managed to kill blast furnace in heroic difficulty and now fifth-sin is 9/10 BRF HC!

We are still looking for some specs to join to our ranks and help us in mythic progression!

Top priority in our list are warlocks and priests (both healing and dps) and then mistweaver monk!

For more informations please visit our web page and check the recruitment section!