🏆 [H] Final Seven - Looking for Guild Merge - Earthshaker EU

Hello fellow Warcraft players!

15 years later we are finally returning back to Classic World of Warcraft, where it all started.

Final Seven is a friendly and mature guild, who has been active more or less in all expansions, and we are now aiming to rebuild our good old guild in Classic Azeroth.
In the last 15 years, we have been on 3 different servers, Burning Blade, Grim Batol and Tarren Mill.

The core in the guild is still the same as it was back in the old vanilla days.
Most of us are Scandinavians with an average age of 30+.
Since we are returning back to 40-man raiding we are also in need of some reinforcements and therefore we are now looking for more players who want to join and raid with us.

We are an international guild in need of experienced players that wants to join a friendly, skilled and fun environment. Our community is top-notch!

We raided 2 days a week in P2. Molten Core was cleared in 1,2 hrs on Wednesdays/Sundays and Onyxia is killed on Reset day.
We are looking at a 3-day raid squeal when ZG and AQ20 come out.
We also enjoy some PVP in the evenings when we aren’t raiding.

Since BWL came out we have been lacking on signs for our raids and are now looking for a group of players or a matching Guild in the same situation to merge with.
Our current Active roster is around 20-25 players.
The current progress is 3/8 in BWL since we have pugged 10 players each week since BWL release. MC and Onyxia on farm.
If you think we are a match for your Guild or group of players don’t hesitate to contact us.

Currently looking for all classes to be a part of our Core team:

We are missing 10-12 signups for our raids in BWL and therefore looking for a guild merge or a group of players wanting to join.

• Druid: Full
  • Hunter: 1
  • Mage: 2
  • Priest: 2
  • Rogue: 1
  • Shaman: 3
  • Warlock: 2
  • Warrior Tank: 1
  • Warrior DPS: 3

We are ready for BWL so nice if you have gear appropriate to that.

Socials are always Welcomed!

Raid Times (All times are GMT+1 aka server time)

Monday - Day Off / Extra Raid for progress
Tuesday - Day Off
Wednesday - 19:00 - 22:30
Thursday (Extra day if we want) - 19:00 - 22:30
Friday - Day Off
Saturday - Day Off
Sunday - 19:00 - 22:30

What we expect from recruits:

• Be able to attend most of our raids.
  • Appropriately geared so that you can pull your weight in all content.
  • Be able to be on discord and have a working mic.
  • Being prepared also includes having all necessary add-ons updated and working, reading up on strategies and being on Discord.
  • Have a positive attitude and understand that wiping is a big part of raiding.
  • Commitment and loyalty.

What we can offer you:

• A stable and friendly guild with roots back to vanilla.
  • Like-minded and skilled raiders aiming for solid progression.
  • Mature and professional raiding environment.
  • Raids each week.
  • Social and PVP events.
  • Free use of our Discord server.
  • A place to call home, we are in it for the long haul.

• Raid times may change.

• Socials are always welcome!

If you think we are the guild for you, please contact us:

Sjokomelk#2838
Deekay#2589
Mouze#2636

or join our Discord: discord.gg/NRCVc4d

Hope we will see you around in our guild soon!

Best regards
/Final Seven

12 Likes

If you have any questions just talk to us on discord, we are usually online later in the evenings. :slight_smile:

We are starting to fill up the roster, but still looking for more. :slight_smile:

I know the guild you have to be 20+ to join the guild, but is there a way to maybe apply if you are below that age or is it strict? Because this is literally the best guild thread gehennas from the Horde and it would be really sad if I could not take the opportunity to join the guild couse of my Age (17) Pls answer me if there is a way to apply under the age of 20. Best regards Alcula

heya Alcula :slight_smile:

I will have a chat and discuss with my officers and gm tomorrow and I will give you an answer.
Like that you think this is the best guild tread here :blush:

Ok, thank you very much I’m looking forward to see your answer tomorrow! :smiley:

Hello again Alcula
Can you add me on battle.net so we can have a Chat? Sjokomelk#2838

If you still are looking for a home for Classic Wow, let us know!

Agreed. :slight_smile:

Something something (Bump)

Bump Bump :sunglasses:

Hello, horde rogue here looking for a pve / pvp guild, let me introduce myself.

Started playing wow as a warrior in vanilla on burning blade aswell, free transfered to grim batol when blizz allowed it (still remember the names of some old guilds back from those good old times). Never really did pve on that warr, just pvp. Later in vanilla rerolled pala on another server which was my healbot all the way up to bwl, didnt raid anything pass that in vanilla since tbc was released. Fast forward 14 years and BfA is just not my game anymore, i played it but i dont find any fun in it, and when i heard blizz will officialy release classic all my dreams came true.

Anyway, played every expansion and every class since, this time i want to experience vanilla as a rogue. It was either pala again or rogue, but just cant force myself anymore to spam that FoL.

I am looking for a serious PvE guild (with ocasional PvP fun of course), and i am willing to fully commit my time to level, attune and farm gear / consumables as fast as possible since i quit my job 2 months ago and i m not planning to getting a new one this year, so basically i am free to play 24/7 if needed. Of course i am able to use mic / discord. If you are in need of 1 more rogue (yes i know there will be plenty of us :D) let me know, my battletag is Krli#2675

edit: 29 years old in case it matters

Hi there,

See you had the same journey as we did from burning blade, do you remember the guild Soul Sworn Seven? :slight_smile: we will add you on bnet.

Wasnt that alliance guild or am i mistaken? From horde i remember the valour legion, fallen from grace, ephorate, perkele, one vision, refusion etc. Also best server on the guild was alliance balance if i remember right.

Yes that’s correct, we were alliance in vanilla, but the core in this guild is some members from SSS. :wink:

Hey, Resto Shammy LFG here also LFG.

I raided on a Mage during vanilla, then switched to a holy pally and holy priest during BC, and finished out my WoW shenanigans during wrath where I switched to tanking with a DK. After coming back to BFA I’ve been maining a holy priest (I just can’t give up healing, I enjoy it too much :D) in EP but can’t wait to get back to battle with the likes of Ragnaros once again.

Looking for a guild to enjoy pve content with and most of all a friendly place to enjoy Azeroth with again :slight_smile: My bnet is bengsfort#2952 if you want to chat some more!

Heya!

We’re a group of friends (3 healers and 1 tank/dps). Our current composition is (warrior, druid, priest, shaman). Our ages vary from 27-30 years.

Anyhow, we are looking for a guild who is active and have experience in end-game raiding as yours seems to offer.

I (the warrior) have been playing since classic and currently playing retail but will transition to classic on launch. I can’t speak for my friends on how much they will be able to raid (jobs/kids etc.) but can assure that atleast two of us will be able to raid the hours you’ve written.

If any of the above sounds interesting or you have any questions, just hit me up on bnet: Pjiet#2642

Best regards

Hi there m8. Will you be runing alt runs or gearing runs? Cause my twin brother and I would like to join but our work scheduals wont allow us to take part in the core group. What can you offer for socials? My brother and I play since TBC and specially a lot in wotlk, then stoped playing and came back in draenor. We are experienced in PVE and PVP with all classes.

Thanks

Still looking, bump!

Hi all!

We are finally closing in on the Classic Launch!
A little update from us, we are still searching for a couple of players to complete our roster, the classes we are looking for are:

• Resto Druid
  • Holy Priest
  • Resto Shaman

Come talk to us on Discord or add us on Bnet. Cheers!