🏆 [H] Final Seven - Looking for Guild Merge - Earthshaker EU

another bump! We Still need you =)!

Are you still looking for hunters?

I am attuned to MC and Ony. Got very decent gear, including a few epics. If you are interested, we could set up a meet, and discuss and I could tell a bit more about myself.

BR

A - Zinul

Heya Zinne.

Yeah we are indeed in need for some more hunter, can you add me on bnet so we can take a talk ? Sjokomelk#2838 ?

Still looking for some members !

Still need some members after we moved to Earthshaker

up up and away

Hey there folks! We are still looking for a couple of healers and ranged dps! give us a whisper! Cheers!

Feel free to join our discord for a friendly chat :slight_smile:

Evening, a Norwegian here, do you accept a social/casual player? Just starte a Hunter on earthshatter since the FREE xfer ruined my Day.

Heya, yeah we accept everyone :slight_smile: Can you contact me ingame ? Sjokomelk or Sjokomelk#2838 ?

Hey! We are currently filling up our raidroster, take your chance to establish yourself in our team. Need range dps and healers! Contact us on discord or in game. Cheers!

Soon full raid roster - last spots now ! Raids ever week

Warlock x2 needed ! Last spots

Still in need of a couple warlocks to finish up the roster! Give us a whisper on bnet or talk to us on discord!

Hello! Is there any room for a mage and a rogue on your roster? We just transferred here :slight_smile:

Sorry for the late answer frosti, but we are full on those classes atm :slight_smile: You probably found another good guild by now.

Update for BWL

Up Up and Away

Bump to the top

Fill out the Recruit form on discord to join us