[H] Firemaw EU - Dawnguard - recruiting!

Dawnguard :muscle: is a Semi - Hardcore guild of high-quality raiders on Firemaw. We are looking for members to strengthen our raid roster and raid Naxx till the end of Classic while moving to TBC afterwards.

RAIDS: :crossed_swords:
We raid NAXX on Thursdays and AQ40/BWL and MC (Binding Run) on Sunday. Raid times are 19:00 - 23:00 Server Time.

LOOT SYSTEM: :moneybag:
We are using Loot council to distribute loot within our guild. We are doing our best to make this system as fair as possible. We keep track of multiple parameters to make sure we reward people who actually deserve the items!

WHAT WE EXPECT: :pray:
We expect you to be mature and positive in general. Our main goal is to have fun and clear content! We expect you to be open minded and willing to learn and improve your skills, to show up for raids as consistently as possible.

RECRUITMENT: :trophy:
We are always looking for strong and competent players to strengthen our roster regardless of your class and role.

If you want a stable raiding guild which is focused on progressing as fast as possible while enjoying a fun and friendly atmosphere then whisper any of our officers @Balanor#7453 @Bajchos#3261 and @Catherineh#3296.

Hi guys,

Open to have a chat if you’re up for joining. Really quality group of guys that like to have fun and not wipe for 4 hours in BWL .) if you want a group of people willing to help you out and give you a lasting home, don’t hesitate to come in touch!

1 Like

Still recruiting!

1 Like

Still recruiting!

1 Like

Are you the one we are looking for? contact us for a friendly chat about your future in Dawnguard

1 Like

Hi, Would be interested in joining are you looking for a resto druid?

Hey Anodia, sure send me please message on discord - Catherineh#3296 and we can continue our conversation. :smiley:

1 Like

We’re still looking for awesome players to strengthen our raid roster!

1 Like

Hey, Sorry for the late reply just added you now Gerrardfan1#2825

Can you add me on discord since I cannot find you on discord? Ping me on Catherineh#3296.

Still recruiting!

1 Like

We are still recruiting!

1 Like

Sup boys and girls! Don’t miss out and join Dawnguard!

1 Like

Dawnguard is recruiting! Regular raiding and gearing up, fun atmosphere.

1 Like

We are still recruiting people, currently in need of resto shamans. Join us for chill and easy clears of all content :slight_smile:

1 Like

We’re still recruiting!

1 Like

We still recruiting awesome players for our great community. Shamans are most welcome!

1 Like

Dawnguard is still recruiting! In need of shamans :slight_smile:

1 Like

Join Dawnguard for best raid atmosphere and smooth clears :muscle:

1 Like

Are you also recruiting people without gear? I basically only just got back into classic (haven’t played since start of p2) and looking to do some raiding. Fury warrior