[H] Five Aces recruiting

Hi everyone,

Before i get into what I want the guild to be and what i am looking for, i thought i should tell you a bit about myself. I’ve played wow since vanilla on and off, at one point I quit for good and wiped my account completely of toons, about a year later I made a new account, as I wanted a fresh start with no Achievements on the account etc and it meant not dealing with some toxic players that were on my friends list on my old account. I’ve been a tank, healer, melee and RDPS over the years, so you could say i have a fairly good understanding of the different roles within the game, that being said i’m not an expert by any stretch of the imagination.

In my personal life i am married with 3 children (9,4 and 2) and work 45-55 hours a week so as you can imagine things can get pretty hectic for me, which is why I want to form a none elitist, none toxic place that people are under no pressure or fear of repercussion … sign up for a guild event but something came up at the last minute? - No worries sh!t happens. Didn’t sign up but manage to get online anyway? - Cool we will find a way to accommodate you!

Anyway about the guild …

I formed this guild several months ago so I could bookmark the name, however, i’m now at a point where I can manage the guild effectively (I hope ><).

The main focus of the guild will be 5 mans and M+ (once we have enough max level toons of course) I want the guild to stay pretty small and focused. The big 300+ player guilds don’t interest me. I would like around 20-30 players (not toons, actual people) Alts will of course be welcome and there will be no minimum level requirements or minimal game time requirements. I welcome all player from the oldest of old to the noobist of noobs!
I would like to have organised runs for mains and alts and I want people to be able to experiment with different rotations and builds without fear of being insulted because their dps was lower or healing wasn’t as effective etc.

If you don’t try new things you will never grow!

This guild is being built from the ground up as most of my friends are either looking for high end progression or quit the game. At the moment it really is just me!

So I am also looking for the following: -

A second in command - Duties will include the general day to day stuff that comes up as well as coming up with guild policy and generally working alongside me to make sure the guild keeps to the core of what it stands for.

We either succeed together, or we fail together

An officer - Duties will include organising guild events and ensuring smooth operation of said events. ensuring guild policy is maintained and working closely with myself and 2nd in command to ensure the guild remains a safe environment for people to be themselves!

On a side note, I love a good bit of guild banter, but a word of warning if you cant take banter from other players then don’t give it out. The guild will be a none elitist, relaxed place for people who want to learn the dynamics of 5 man’s and M+ in a safe non toxic environment.

If it sounds like something that would interest you feel free to leave a comment or message me in-game Janner#2399 I want this to be a mature guild so 18+ only i’m afraid.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.