(H) [Flamelash EU] - <Warlords> PVE Guild

We are a decent sized horde guild on the Flamelash server. We have a good number of higher level players particularly at the 40-55 bracket. We are looking for mature, fun and friendly players with a main interest in endgame PVE. We are running plenty of groups for dungeons and questing, so if you have hit a bit of a wall with the game and would appreciate being part of a supportive and active guild (especially in the Evenings) where you can find people around your level to play with then get in touch and join us.

Definitely recommended to join in on the fun. Active people (generally about 50 players online of various levels), Lots of guild runs for dungeons and other content, Supportive crafters, knowledgeable veterans.

Give a try!

Hey there…A friend of mine and i may be interested in joining your guild. My ingame name is Gonno, and ill definatly be online today, and the upcoming days.

Hi Gonno, you would both be welcome to join. Just /w me (Kalell) or any of the officers in game for an invite. Thanks.

By way of a general update on the guild, our first level 60 players dinged earlier this week so congratulations to them. We have a good bunch of 50-60 players all running around in the endgame dungeons now and a larger group moving up from 40+, there is a lot of Uldaman and Zul Farak action going on this week which will continue into the weekend. If you are looking for fun people to play with (especially in the evenings) and want to raid when you are ready, then join us.

More level 60s popping up in the guild all the time. Could definitely use a few more for when we start raiding :wink:

Plenty of level 60’s in the guild now, we have our first Molten Core raid being put together tomorrow at 19:30 server time and spots will be available for PUGS. If you are interested in joining the guild this would be an ideal time to give us a try, come along for the raid and get used to some of our main core vanilla raiders. Get in touch with me in game, Kalell or one of the officers : Cowpunch, Dacada, Nerzael or Michell. For those of you still levelling like myself (I just hit 50) we have a large group of players running dungeon and quest groups from 45-60 so feel free to get involved in that as well if you like.

I do not recommend this quild !!
I got kicked after 2 weeks without a single word or any explanation, got blocked on discord and ignored ingame.

If you looking to invest your time in raiding, think twice before you do with this guild.

Zerratu, you were kicked from the guild after a thorough investigation into a complaint by a PUG that you “ninja’d” an alchemy recipe when you were not even an alchemist. An officer investigated the matter, the account of the complainant was upheld by other members of the guild who were in your party. Further, you were given a chance to explain your side of things, you admitted reluctantly and eventually that you were not an alchemist but that you intended to take up alchemy in the future! The investigation went on for a period of 2 days, you showed no regret or remorse whatsoever and proceeded to mislead and lie to the officer investigating the matter.

As a result of your behaviour, you broke the guild rules, you brought the reputation of the guild into disrepute and you were not at all bothered or sorry for your actions. I am sorry but this is not acceptable behaviour for the guild and I would hope any other serious guild on the server would also not accept this kind of conduct. You should reflect and fix your attitude and behaviour to ensure this does not happen again with your next guild. This is not retail, your reputation and behaviour will follow you.

Full screenshots are available for the discussions that were had with you on the issue.

It is not an easy decision to kick a level 60 member of the raid team or one that we took lightly, the fact that you compounded matters with your attitude to the investigation was regrettable as is the false and far fetched allegation you make above that you were kicked without a single word or any explanation. Anyone who reads this post and yours will be able to come to their own conclusion as to what has gone on here.

We will always prioritise the reputation of the guild and it’s strong sense of community ahead of any individual.

Let it be clear to the community on our server that we as a guild will not tolerate toxic behaviour and we will investigate any complaints against our members thoroughly, seriously and make an informed decision on punishing any guilty individuals.

All the best.

Hello there, just read this and your guild sounds very interesting and good and i would definitly be interested in joining. One thing is i play with my family and friends too, they are of a lower level but we do like to stick together in the same guild if that would be possible :slight_smile:

Hi Danny, thank you for your interest in joining the guild. We are quite mature and family friendly, a lot of our members have already brought their friends and relatives into the guild to enjoy the classic journey together and meet new friends. You would all be welcome.

You can contact me in game (Kalell) I will be online this evening, alternatively the following officers if online can send you an invite: Cowpunch, Michell, Dacada, Nerzael or Bigroar.

If you want to get hold of me on discord my tag is : Kal#4238.

See you soon.

Hi Kalell, I am interested in joining your guild, I started late and am currently level 31, and due to work/time constraints I won’t be 60 for a month or so. Would I still be suitable for the guild?

Cheers

Tuatara

Hi Tuatara, thank you also for your interest in joining the guild. We have players at all levels just playing the game at their own pace, you would be welcome to join and I hope you will find other players in the guild around your own level to help you along.

You can contact me in game (Kalell) I will be online this evening, alternatively the following officers if online can send you an invite: Cowpunch, Michell, Dacada, Nerzael or Bigroar.

See you soon.

Guild is still growing strong! Active and friendly people all around.

We’re still looking for awesome people to join in on the fun, especially could use a couple of extra healers whom are interested in raiding!

We are not a hardcore raid guild, we instead aim to provide a fun and high quality raiding experience getting the job done with 0 drama and pressure.

We have Onyxia on a 5 day lockout farm. 8/10 in MC, Majordomo and Rag will be going down this week as we are now at the stage where enough people in the raid can get the quintessances to douse the runes.

We are looking for a couple of healers, any class, to complete the raid team.

Raid days are Weds and Sun 19:30-22:30.

Loot is handled with a clear and uncomplicated DKP system.

Get in touch to ask any questions or for an invite.

Hello there, currently levelling a Tauren Warrior and looking to possibly tank. Also looking for a guild. Would be nice to join if I can! My ingame name is Parkor!

Just 2 final spots left for 2 healers (any class) who want to raid as part of a well organised setup. Onyxia run today and Fresh MC run is going ahead tomorrow.

Get in touch to ask any questions or for an invite.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.