[H] <Flatline> | Draenor | 6/10M

About Us

Flatline is a English speaking raiding guild starting up in 8.3 casually on Alliance, realising we wanted more from the game we’ve moved to Draenor and set up with the intention of progressing through Shadowlands Mythic content, Aiming for CE each tier.

We aim to have a mature and relaxed atmosphere during (and outside of) raids. We expect our members to have sufficient knowledge of the game, their class/spec and prepare themselves for bosses.

Roles Available

Exceptional Players

Raid Schedule

Wednesday 20:00-23:00 GMT+1
Thursday 20:00-23:00 GMT +1
Sunday 20:00-23:00 GMT +1

If you’re interested /w Spooks#21172, Keez#1283 or Runeaon#2620 for more information and a discussion!

We are still in need of experienced DPS. Warlock, Hunter, DK preferred although any exceptional players would be considered.

Cheers!

Updated roles available, will also consider other classes but at a lower priority.

Updated the roles, if you need any info please get in touch.

Still recruiting! If you’re interested feel free to get in touch.

Roles Available has been updated!

1 x Warlock
1 x Hunter / Mage / DPS Paladin
1x Healer

We will also consider any exceptional Ranged DPS.

Hi, my main is a hunter, at the moment lvl 202 weapon spec, Marksmanship/Beast Mastery (tend to use Marksmanship in dungeons). I’ve completed the basic Castle Nathria, and know the tactics for that. I like the look of your Wednesday evening raids, as i’m usually free from family obligations to play, though the other evenings, I may be a bit of 50/50 attendance, depending on said family. My chars name is Puddmuncher on the Earthenring server. Judgesnorlax#2165.

Hi, my main is a hunter, at the moment lvl 202 weapon spec, Marksmanship/Beast Mastery (tend to use Marksmanship in dungeons). I’ve completed the basic Castle Nathria, and know the tactics for that. I like the look of your Wednesday evening raids, as i’m usually free from family obligations to play, though the other evenings, I may be a bit of 50/50 attendance, depending on said family. My chars name is Puddmuncher on the Earthenring server. Judgesnorlax#2165.

Hi, thanks for applying.

Unfortunately we’re looking for players that can commit fully to the three day raiding schedule and are ready to tackle Mythic with some Mythic experience preferred.

Good luck in future though!