[H] Foreseeable Future Recruiting Socials + Mythic Plus Players[12/12HC & 6/12M]

Foreseeable Future is a guild founded by a like minded group of friends whose key objective is to do exactly what we feel this game is made for: have fun.

Our vision

Our vision for the guild is to achieve ahead of the curve each tier initially, then moving into mythic using any spare time we have after our weekly hc clear. We are at present looking to move into mythic 2 nights a week due to clearing hc so quickly, this will revert back to hc in shadowlands with our goal of curve taking priority. We would also like a heavy focus on mythic plus and intend to build a large community of players ranging from those just wanting a few 10’s here and there right up to those pushing into the 20’s.

We all share the same vision that this game is about having fun, and we want to promote a more laid back approach to raiding in a chilled out atmosphere, therefore primarily our goal is curve, anything after this is a bonus.

For us, casual is defined as enjoying clearing content in a relaxed and fun environment filled with giggles. This does also mean that when it’s time to focus to get the kills, we’ll do just that. We still have expectations of players investing time into bettering their gear, knowledge of the boss mechanics and classes and ensuring weekly keystones, assaults & visions are completed to further contribute towards gear progression.

We are a group of individuals who frequently banter, and make a LOT of adult jokes between us, we don’t take life too seriously and therefore if you’re easily offended we are probably not the place for you, however if you want endless giggles and and an environment where anything goes, sign yourself up.

The important stuff

• Raid times are 20.45 - 23.15 ST invites go out at 20:35 ST Thursdays and Sundays are mythic, Fridays are optional heroic runs (If you are not up to scratch with your gear you are strongly encouraged to attend heroic, as we will be asking for 465 minimum for mythic).

• We are an 18+ guild, to say we have adult humour would be an understatement and we’re not here to offend anyone so feel this is best.

• Whilst we offer a more relaxed environment than you’d expect in a hardcore setting we want to clear content at an acceptable pace therefore you are expected to know your spec well, along with the fights and mechanics and arrive prepared with your raiding consumables.

• Raid attendance is expected to be kept above 90% if you wish to be deemed as a member of the core team. We accept that irl comes first and we all have lives outside of wow, all we ask is that you give us adequate notice if you are unable to attend/will be late, so to ensure we can plan ahead as much as possible.

• We are by no means a harcdcore guild and therefore we expect our raids to be chilled out and full of giggles. However if we are struggling and need to focus up, you are expected to do just that, once the boss is dead let the memes begin again.

• You are expected to use discord if you wish to raid with us, we strongly encourage you to have a working microphone not only to assist with raiding communication but from a community perspective too.

• Weekly keys are absolutely mandatory and are a core part of bettering your gear, we expect you to achieve the highest weekly key you are able to. We understand it is late in the tier and many are very well geared, however this will be all the more critical in shadowlands and therefore we want people to get into the habit of doing this now (we have many people running keys within the guild that are happy to help).

• Optimising your cloak, corruptions and gear in general through assaults and visions is mandatory e.g; looking at when your best corruptions are up on the vendor so that you can work towards obtaining those…

Recruitment:

Tanks : Closed for raiding, open for m+

DPS: Closed for raiding, open for m+

Healers: Closed for raiding, open for m+

We welcome raiders, socials and mythic plus players to join us, we are not just here to raid we want to enjoy all aspects of the game.

If you got this far you really are a trooper. And If we sound like the place for you feel free to add either of the officers on Battletag for a chat, or respond here:

Seffie - Btag Astrin#21795

Azó - Btag Séliá#2672

Salatesh - Btag Veridi4n#2440

Dalaat - Btag Supergaga#2706

9 Likes

Can confirm this is a good guild.

4 Likes

A small and exciting update for those considering joining us; we did our first raid last night as a guild and had a very clean run of 9/12 HC with much confidence next week will be a full clear having Thursday and Sunday available, fresh faces and experienced players did exceptionally well and the atmosphere was great. We’re filling up our raider spots fast so get onboard asap!

Our mythic plus community contiues to grow and already we have a very active discord with keys being frequently ran, if raiding isn’t for you and you fancy jumping in for some giggles or key spamming don’t hesitate to drop a note to one of our officers or respond here.

Hope to see you soon!

1 Like

I am currently looking for a guild with which I could raid and the Foreseeable Future looks like a perfect match for me. I’m a relatively new player, but I’m sure that my warlock will be a great addition to your guild. My battle tag is below, in case you feel likewise.
Adrian#24948

A small update for those possibly interested in joining us - we managed to full clear heroic in just our second week of raiding, currently discussing amongst our members the prospect of doing a few mythic bosses as it’s clear we’ll be slapping N’zoth HC pretty darn fast each week, our relaxed enviroment will NOT change.

Our team is growing stronger and to say we had some people who’d never seen heroic before come along and down N’zoth on our second try is exceptional.

If you want to be a part of a guild that values the opinions of everybody, with an open-minded officers team that makes decisions based on player feedback, and be part of a very active community (you’ll struggle to find an evening where discord isn’t busy!) then look no further.

Don’t hesitate to message us or reply here if you’re thinking of getting onboard!

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Very fun and social guild, always active with m+, raids and other events. Discord always busy. Need more people! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi!

Im a returning holy paladin / shaman in search of a new home.

Im an older player. Been around since 2005. Calm and relaxed. Rage is not a word I know.
Had a break from late january, until end of may. Needed to be afk due to irl, but ive returned with new found vigor.

During my leave my guild sadly fell apart. They were the best, but have since january all moved on to other pastures. And now I wander these halls all alone.

Im very interested in raiding, but as of right now my schedule makes it a little hard to be consistent, sadly. But that should all change in august.

Other than that Im very x2 interested in m+. Been doing somewhat semi higher keys in earlier seasons. Not this season though since I just returned and everyone requires ridiculous scores for anything above 10.

Im a quick study. See, adapt and improvise.
I dont live up to my names. It just caught on. Stinkytoes, Stinkyfînger, Stinkypits.

I like healing,and Id like to think Im quite decent at it, but I can play other roles aswell.

If you feel an urge to give a homeless paladin a home, he will be forever greatful.

Im mostly online on Stinkytoes or my shaman Stinkyfînger.
And always (almost) online on battle net: instanes#2351

Hope to hear from you!

-S. tinkytoes

Small but exciting update !

Last reset we have full cleared heroic in one night of raiding and we expect it to be the case going forward. This means that once we sort out our comps we will soon be able to have one full night available for Mythic and other endeavours !

Recruitment needs are up to date on the first post.

See you in game !

2 Likes

Update: We are going into mythic for the first time this Sunday. Many of us have prior exp, but this is our first time as a guild and the team is already looking pretty solid. We’re still in search of more dps to come and slap some bosses with us! Get in touch with one of the officers or reply here.

1 Like

Now 3/12M with Shad’har to 20% in one night! Still need more deeps for the Mythic team :). Also join if you are intrested in M+!

2 Likes

They’re 4/12M so they’re cooler then before now.

2 Likes

Could you give me an add on Discord? Definitely interested.

kwahamoT#5723

We have progressed Hivemind to 17%. Hoping to get it down soon. Looking for a couple more players to join us in raid! Don’t hesitate to message us or reply here. Always looking for more people to do m+ with.

2 Likes

We’re now 5/12M! Still looking for a warrior and a healer to join us in raid!

1 Like

genuinely best guild i ever joined in my 11 years of playing wow <3

2 Likes

Progressing Drest, still looking for more players to join us, especially melee!

1 Like

Did a heroic run with these guys tonight, can confirm - awesome guild/people

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.