[H] Forming M+ group - Season 3

Hi there

We are looking for likeminded players to start a premade Mythic + group for season 3.

What are we looking for ?

• Mature players with a mindset of clearing as high as possible mythic + dungeons but in a relaxed, nontoxic environment.
  • Motivation to keep going after the gearing process is over, this means keep pushing keys for progression / RIO score.
  • At least 1 day (pref 2 days) a week where we can push keys (we all have a life and we all understand if you can’t show up from time to time).
  • Some previous experience in Mythic + is a + (see what I did there?)

We expect you to know your class and most dungeon mechanics so that we can all focus on improving our Mythic + strategies.
Of course we can all help each other out to min max your character but the basics should be known.
If we all have that knowledge down on our own we can progress and learn together on our road to clearing high Mythic + dungeons.

Currently we are looking for DPS but Tanks and Healers are more than welcome as we can switch to DPS.

Who are we ?
Basically we are 2 friends looking for more friends to run mythic + content with.
We are a premade healer tank combo in the form of Resto Druid – Protection Warrior (makes it a lot easier to pug keys) but as said before we are willing to switch to DPS if Healers or Tanks apply to join.
We started playing mythic plus again a couple of weeks ago after a break from BFA and are at 1.5k RIO at the moment, aiming to get to the 2K mark in season 3.

Does this all sounds like music to your ears or do you have some questions ?
Add me on discord #Jebza5478

1 Like

Hey!

I’m also looking for a grp to run higher m+ keys. Sadly I had to pug since my old mates stopped playing wow.

Your posting is interesting and matches with my interests. I’m going to add you so we can discuss or do a few test runs. I am not a pro but improving is important to me. Not only me also the team improvement is important.

I am a calm and patient player (age 36) and hate NaCL ppl.

Gonna add you for more information. Just ignore the guild name xD

1 Like

Still looking for a DPS.

Still looking?
Please add #Dylan22297

I’d like a group like this… but I’m alliance and Idk which server you are on.

If still LF dps or tank plz add me
Palabos#2129
I am LF stable grp to push since all of my friends quit wow and I just pug.

I would love to push some keys, would like to get a higher RIO score this season!
SoT#2809

Hey :slight_smile: Me and a Friend (Dh and WW Monk) are looking for a set grp to push in S3. We wanna go for 2k Rio at least. We are both almost 430 geared and atm 1k15 rio. I would love to do a key to see how we play together and we can see each other potential to push.
Shììna and Elixitas would be the raiderIO names to check it out.
Vanidar#2798 for BattleTag.

HI, u still searching something for high M+ Keys?
im a 446 BM Hunter, with 1,950 Rio (Just from playing with Randoms)
My Neck is 68 and i got 7/8 Mythic.

If u need more Informations about me, add me on B-Net.
Lionsfight#2572

Hi, still looking? Add me box#22206
DPS or heal