[H] <FREEDOM FIGHTERS> 1/9 M | 6/9 H LF DPS - Sat/Mon Raids (& Mythic + Players)!

Looking to close this thread.

1 Like

Morning! Updated a bit - looking for RDPS and Healers!

Hello Forums! Just letting you know we’re still looking for raiders. =)

Hey Guys!
I’m currently raiding 2 days a week as a Warlock with the same raid progress as you. Now, I have played healer since the end of Cataclysm and am starting to miss my roots. So I decided to level a disc priest and well, I love it. I’m looking for another 2 day a week raid guild to have a second main character (your raid days fit perfectly).

I run M+ as much as I can because I dont really like pugs depleting keys after one wipe and spend a lot of time in discord playing WoW, League and Diablo seasonal mainly.

I’m from the UK with a working mic and a metric crap ton of raiding experience over the years. So if you think there could possibly be a space for me within the Freedom Fighters and want to message/chat anymore then I’m online most evenings! btag MagmaSausage#2484 or I can pop on any discord since I basically live on it!

Peace out girl scouts o/

Hey! We can talk. Thanks for adding me on realid. Let me or Reload know when you have time.

Looking for more dps and heals for the next raiding tier

Updated recruitment - looking for new players

Looking for some awesome dps!

Need a few more RDPS!

Looking for great raiders to push mythic content!

Hello DPSer - please contact us!

Hello! Are you still looking for players?

Up for new recruitment and the search for more players interested in mythic +'s.

Looking for more mythic + players and potential raiders for our team.

Updated - looking for raiders and Mythic + runners.

Looking for Mythic + tanks

Morning Forums! Updated recruitment for heroic raiding starting tonight. Still looking for more Mythic+ runners.

Updated recruitment looking for a few more dps for heroics (then mythics).

Looking for a few more DPS for Mythics this week.

Looking for a few more DPS for mythic.