(H) Frostwhisper - <No Fun Allowed> LF DPS and 1 healer

<No Fun Allowed> (Frostwhisper) are looking for new friends to join us in exploring the new raid Battle For Dazar’alar. We value attitude and atmosphere, and want people with the mindset to focus and do their best. We do things at our pace, we don’t spend energy worrying about others progression. We are a small group looking to expand a bit because the last raid tier has not been that friendly to smaller groups (7/8hc).

What you can expect if you are accepted to be a part of the team

• Active members that are friendly and always happy to help.
  • Skilled guildies that enjoy theory crafting and always work to improve.
  • Dedicated officers that work hard to organize and understand group content.
  • Loyalty to accepted members, you can have an off day without being anxious about not getting invited back. If you’re in, you’re in.
  • Good times, simply put.

What we expect from you

• Be committed to coming to raids on a weekly basis. Without continuity, progressing will be harder and less fun and that’s something we want to avoid. We may accept socials that can’t commit, but that’s not what we’re looking for. We want others that also want to play the game.
  • Have some experience with the game. It’ll be easier for you to be accepted if you’re in touch with how raids and dungeons usually work, but we will still accept motivated noobs.
  • Come prepared. Bring food etc, and be aware of your role’s responsibilities for whatever content we’re doing.
  • Patience and maturity. The game has it’s ups and downs, sometimes things will be smoother, sometimes less.
  • Don’t be a douchebag, the fastest way to be kicked is to be a jerk to fellow guildies.

Wednesday 20:00 -23:00
Sunday 20:00-23:00

Add me on bnet to get started!

Chromosome#2396

Hi there! I wondered if perhaps you’d accept a ret pala? I have added you on battlenet too c: