[H] Fusion 8/8 BWL

Who are Fusion

Fusion is a group of players playing on Shazzrah, brought together mainly from the Vanilla Twilight’s Hammer guilds: Path of Wreckage, SHAC, The Dark Realm, Evolution & The Council.

As a collective the majority of us all have ties with each other spanning from Vanilla to current retail, a lot of us left around Cata / Mists and have come back for the love of what was Vanilla and is now classic. We were all Hardcore raiders, some with a world #26KT kill back in vanilla, others with top 100 world TBC kills, and nearly all of us at some point with realm firsts.

The difference from then to now is that we are all older and have families, but the passion and ability still remains.

Our Plans

The plan is to do what we love, raid, kill alliance and get loot - our focus will be high & hardcore, while our schedule will be low and casual, this assists us all to have our family time, work and live outside of WoW.

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 21:00 till 00:00 server time, we clear everythinf on Wednesday and then do a second run on Thursday for alts, rotations etc leaving Tuesday as our clean up day.

Loot

All loot is handled via Loot Council - the difference is we are all on the council - Class specific items are handled withIn the classes with each member having a say on the order of items, while shared items are handled via class leaders and leaders in conjunction with the Shared loot priority list.

What are we looking for?

We are looking for like minded people, most of us range from mid 20’s to late 30’s with a few north of that! We do not do drama and we do not tolerate idiots, if you are of a similar situation where life now gets in the way of your schedule and you would like a great environment to be part of and to more importantly enjoy the game then feel free to get in touch.

We have an active discord, with a wealth of resources and knowledge along with players who have been at the peak of their class at some part during WoW’s 15 year life span. Our Main Tank and co leader was tanking the World #26 KT kill, I myself used to write the Elitist Jerks Rogue guide for several years.

Currently we require:

Raiding:
Recruiting raiders who will fit in with out ethos - have 2 active raid teams

Social / PvP:
All welcome

Summary

If you have got this far we must have piqued your interest, so give me an add on battlenet and i will send you the discord link, be it a social application or a raiding application we welcome you all.

Niknaks#2240

3 Likes

Great guild with a super friendly atmosphere. Highly recommend joining!

1 Like

Updated 18/12/19 - Looking for 2 rogues!

Bumping for the guild

Bump the bumpie!

I wanna join.bump.

No humans allowed! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

11/10 guild, you’d love hanging with me. :smiley:

i like you .

A+ would use again

Looking for 2 rogues - come get some gear!

Bumpty bump!

Recruitment updated

8/8 BWL should of been done on release night but our hunters had RL stuff till Tuesday so at 5/8 we called it and went back Tuesday when our hunters came home and finished it off.

Bump for the guild

Very good guild to be in this guild for an fun times

Looking now for anyone who feels they would fit in with us as we now have an active 2nd raid team.