[H] [Gandling] <PIRATES> Late night raiding guild is recruiting

About us
Pirates is a guild which was created for those that are not able to raid on normal hours. We are a bunch of veterans with busy schedule due to work/family but still enjoy a late night ride with friends.
We have cleared MC and BWL and we are looking for some players to fill our roster.

Raid Times
MC - 21:30 - 23:00 ST
BWL- Friday 21:30 - 24:00 ST
ZG - Depending on reset days but at least once per week
Onyxia - Depending on reset day but at least once per week

Loot
Loot distribution is handled through a loot council where we look at several factors like attendance , performance, size of upgrade, raid efficiency & community involvement.

Recruitment
We currently need 2-3 priests, 2 dps warriors, 1 shaman and 1 hunter to fill our roster. But serious applicants will be considered of all classes.

How to find us
We are on Horde - Gandling
You can PM me for more information goaul#1468 or join our discord discord.gg/r3XayJc

Bump! Still looking.

Bump, bump, bump!

Up! Still looking for late night raiders.

Contact us in game or you can add Greyt#0001 on discord for questions. We’re not in need of any rogues nor warlocks really atm.

We’re looking for resto shamans only at the moment.

We are still looking for some resto shamans.

We’re looking to recruit some resto shamans and could also use 2 mages in our roster.
If you’re any other class, feel free to join our discord and hit up me or anyone with rank buccaneer/captain since we’ll concider other classes to help out fill roster/going into AQ.

Another bump.

We could use 2-3 fury (DPS) warriors for our roster.

We’re still looking for some resto shamans and some fury warriors. What we don’t need is rogues. If you’re any other class though feel free to join the discord and @captain and we’ll help you out with your questions.

I think your discord link has expired. Can you share a valid link? Me and my partner are looking for a night raiding guild like yours. Would love to have a quick chat. Thanks :slight_smile:

Hi Zulfred, sorry for the late reply!
The discord link should be working, we’ve been using it the last few days to invite people. Try copy-pasting again and make sure you don’t include any spaces and capital letters matter if you were writing it out and missed the capital Y discord.gg/hxYuqbn

If you are still having issues, please add Greyt#0001 to friends on discord and i’ll sort it out with you in DMs!

We currently need warriors, shamans, 1 hunter and 1 shadowpriest to fill our roster.

Bump! Still looking for late night raiders to come and join us.

We are looking for healers and warriors

Bump, still looking for more healers, especially priests and dd warrios, discord link in OP!

Still LFM to fill our roster towards AQ. Mainly 2x Priests, 2x dps warriors and 1 Resto druid, but all classes will be considered. AQ will open on tuesday evening 25/8 in 2 days time. We will raid AQ20 21:30-23:00 on tuesdays (atleast), and AQ40 21:30-24:00 on fridays. BWL will be moved to thursdays 21:30-23:00.

Bump for greater justice, come join us!

Bump! Still looking for some late night raiders! Mainly priests, resto druids and warriors. Serious applicants will be considered of all classes.

Bump!

We need priests, resto druids, warriors and hunters mainly, but every serious application will be considered.