[H] Gehennas <Curse> 6/6 & 4/4 (1 Day Clear)

Hello everyone,

Curse on Gehennas is currently recruiting level 70s to bolster our raiding ranks. We’re especially in need of

Wednesday raid:

• Retribution Paladin
  • Hunter

Sunday raid:

• Paladin
  • Elemental Shaman

However, anyone is free to apply provided you meet the requirements written below.
We have cleared all current content and clear is in a single raid day.

History :
Curse has a rich history and has been around for a long time, dating all the way back to Vanilla. We consist of many members of the very same Curse, SK Gaming and Ensidia guilds that existed back then and set numerous world records in a raid setting. To illustrate: some of our current members can be seen in old videos such as

Curse vs Four Horsemen in Naxx: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sljVITJREd8 2
SK Gaming vs Kil’Jaeden in Sunwell: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zY3KVfovgaA&t=514s 3

Community :
Because many of us have known each other for such a long time, we’re a tight-knit bunch of people of which many know each other on a first-name basis. However, that of course does not mean we are not welcoming to new members; on the contrary. We’re all adults well into our 20s, 30s and 40s and tend to behave as such. There is plenty of banter in our active guild chat and Discord during raids and it’s easy to fit in.

What we ask from you :
Please be level 70 and have reasonably close to pre-BIS gear. Also be on point as far as consumables necessary and suited for your class/spec go. Note that maintaining alts is certainly not a requirement.

More importantly – mentality. Since we’re all functioning adults, we would prefer it if you are too (or at least act as one; we do not have an age restriction). In particular in regards to behaviour; e.g. don’t be loothorny and don’t be a rager, because honestly we’re too old for that and have no patience for it.

Should any of the above tickle your fancy, please contact “fred/hunex
#8260” on Discord or Hunex/Freds (on Gehennas) ingame for a chat.

Always looking for good players!

Little update.

Bis guild =)

Bumped! Looking for a Warlock and Elemental Shaman

Bump with update.

Bump, Looking for a Paladin

Still looking for a paladin!

Looking for a Hunter!

Bump, recruiting.

Looking for some attuned Shamans!

Still look for a Resto Shaman!

Looking for a Warlock!

Recruiting !!!

Lil resto shaman bump!

Bump, recruiting.

Elemental Shaman Bump!

Are you guys still recruiting? I am Arms Warrior. I am geared and made myself a Lionheart Champion. I am 30 Years old I want to raid in a friendly environment. I am attuned to everything. I am currently in Mograine but I can transfer. I am chill and relaxed and never loothorny but I like fairness in which case I do not like favouritism. All in all I am a teamplayer and I like family style guilds.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.