[H] <GEMS> social raiding guild (2 days a week) willing to embrace new members

We are a new(ish) small tight knit guild whose members range from young to mature with various different IRL commitments: education, work and family. This works for us because we are all of the same mindset: to play the game together in a no pressure, friendly and welcoming environment.

We are looking for additional members to bolster our raid. More dps (especially a mage) would be especially nice but we are willing to embrace any class!

Type of players we looking for…

More like minded people to join our community and progress through heroic Uldir with us and beyond! Your current raiding experience or ilvl doesn’t matter! Gear can be dropped and tactics learnt along the way. Attitude, however, is everything (that and turning up on time :). Due to the commitments mentioned earlier we all see Warcraft as the way to spend our spare time in a nice way, so we are not looking for drama or stress :slight_smile:

We raid Wed, Fri and an occasional Monday from 21:00 - 23:00/30 server time.

OK, so more about our raids…

We’re currently 8/8 normal and 5/8 heroic. Currently struggling with Zul on heroic (have I mentioned that we need more dps members in our raiding team?).

Community is the heart of this guild and it is something that is really important to us. We also have a lovely busy discord channel where we chat about anything from random in game stuff to tin foil hat lore conspiracy theories! We also use it to keep in touch outside of the game as well as in!

So… interesting in raiding with us? Cool! We can chat here or in game (my battle id is Orgeir#2898). See you!

1 Like

Hi everyone,

Just introducing myself as our crazy guild leader and bumping the thread up :slightly_smiling_face:
Thanks Orgeir.

Hello, Orgeir. Are you interested in warriors? Can do any spec :+1:

Hi everyone, simply come and join us on discord for any questions, we have a channel just for talking recruitment.
EHbWT9M

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.