🇫🇮 [H] | Golemagg PVP | <Konkari> | Finnish PVE Guild - Looking for new members!

<Konkari> is recruiting more Finnish speaking players to join our ranks.

About Us: : We are chill and friendly WoW veterans who love to explore and experience all content in Azeroth. All of us are looking forward to re-explore all Classic has to offer whether as a raider or a relaxed explorer. If you’re looking for a community of supportive and dedicated players we’re the place for you.

For raiders: Play how you want, If you want to be a certain class/race combo you can. Raid times are not set at this time, but will be formed in correspondence with schedules, accounting for the most opportune times suitable.

The details regarding raid comp and core raiders will be worked out along the way based on expressed interest. At any point in time, feel free to inform me your goals and ambitions to enjoy your WoW experience the most.

If you’re interested in joining, be it for PvE, PvP, or simply just to hang out with the community and tag along here and there, don’t hesitate to ask any online member for an invite!

:bell: Discord: discord.gg/V68SMwj

3 Likes

Bump bumpety bump

4 Likes

Right now we are housing 30 Finnish speaking players. The Guild is steadily climbing towards lvl 60, now average being around lvl 20.

We are all willing and able to help with your leveling, dungeons and guests, after all a good community is what keeps the guild together.

2 Likes

I tried Konkari for just 1 week, and already I’ve seen improvement in my eating habits, blood pressure, and even my love life! This guild has completely changed my life. I would recommend Konkari for the whole family.

“Konkari: it just works.”

6 Likes

As you can clearly see here, Konkari can and will change your world… (of warcraft.)

3 Likes

Guild has a good atmosphere. Filled with dedicated wow veterans. Everybody is steadily rising in levels. Lots of players online from morning to night. Mostly people still seem to respect their health, by not totally depriving themselves from sleep. Excluding maybe few crazy buggers. :smile: All in all super chill to be here.

3 Likes

Now i also have correct character here. :smile:

1 Like

Yesterday we went past the 40 members marker.

2 Likes

I’m glad to see a bunch of new members have joined in the last few days. There is strength in numbers, join today! Golemagg queues are also getting better everyday.

1 Like

50 head strong! Northmen unite!

1 Like

Guild has its first lvl 60s. Warmest congratulations to them!

Damn 60’s !:unamused: Wish I’d have more time for leveling. Grats tho !

1 Like

More than 60 members! 40-man full Finnish raids are no longer a distant dream.

2 Likes

We still have some future raid spots open! It’s great time to join.

Hello forums! We hitted 70 member mark and keep getting more stronger!
See you in game!

1 Like

Many of our members will be hitting max level in the next few days. Molten Core is calling our name!

Yes indeed. We have been steadily growing close to 80 members.
We also published our website konkarit.enjin.com
Please, visit our website and leave comment!

1 Like

Updated !!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.