[H] <Grizzly Hills Cub Scouts> 10/10HC 1-day Heroic Raid Guild

Grizzly Hills Cub Scouts (Draenor EU, Horde) are looking for new recruits to join us for Castle Nathria and in preparation for 9.1!

As a 1-day raiding guild, we aim to provide people who may be busy with their jobs, families, etc. an environment where they only need to commit to one night a week, but still get the proper raiding experience. Though we could be classified as casual, we expect everyone to put in the work so we can achieve curve every tier!

Currently we’ve finished progressing HC Castle Nathria and are chilling doing normal/heroic alt runs, glory runs, and growing our numbers so we may give some Mythic bosses a try for fun.

We are founded by older guys and girls who are busy with jobs and families and so have limited game time, but welcome anyone with a good attitude from all walks of life that want to have fun in the game we love. We have a very stable and tight-knit core, and we’re looking for more like-minded people to expand that core!

Raid time:
Friday 8.30-23.30 server time

Currently recruiting:
None

We are now looking for one TANK for our raid team! Please use the battletag or discord information above to ask about the position :slight_smile:

Our tank position has been filled, and we are now looking for all DPS! :slight_smile: Please use the contact info listed above if you have more questions!

We finally achieved curve tonight, and we’re now looking for a few extra DPS to help us try some mythic bosses! Namely we are looking for an elemental shaman, a warlock and a monk.

We are still looking for some more DPS! Namely a warlock and a WW monk, however all classes will be considered.

Hey all, we are still welcoming all sorts of DPS players to our ranks! In particular, a warlock would be great.
Recently we’ve been doing some normal/hc alt runs, chilling and having a good time while waiting for 9.1. We also did a Glory achievement run!
Please get in touch if you’d like to join our happy group or have more questions :slight_smile:

I am looking for a chilled enviroment to game in and you do sound like a place i would settle, how is the guild the other 6 days of the week though? Is it a case of people only logging on for the Friday evening or is there actually an active section of the guild online at other times to form M+ groups etc. I am a bit tired of pugging M+

Hey, glad to hear you’re interested in our guild! :smiley:

There are people online every evening, and weekends in particular, though at this stage of the patch it is definitely more quiet than it was earlier in the patch. This is quite natural because of the flow of the game patch cycle and the type of guild we are. However, our discord is quite active, so it is easy to arrange M+ runs there. Since we don’t have dedicated days for running keys, it requires a little bit of proactiveness to run keys with guildies, but I find there’s always people down for it when you ask!

Most keys being run right now are on the lower end because a lot of people have finished with their mains and are leveling alts or preparing to reroll for 9.1. We also have a few new members who just started Shadowlands, and need lower keys because of that. Some people still bother to do a +14 on their mains, and others just wait for new content :sweat_smile:

And naturally, I expect the activity to multiply closer to 9.1 and once the patch hits live :slight_smile: Hope this answers your question! If you want to know more, please feel free to ask here or message the gm/officers with more questions using the contact info in the original post.

Hi, im trying to find chill guild i can settle.
I like the fact that you are focused on HC raiding and raiding schedule is great.
I would like to join as trial for raiding and M+ if you still have an open spot for rdps.
If you need any more info about me, pleased let me know. My bnet is consienc#2371

Hey, awesome to hear you want to join us! I’ll add you and we can talk more! :smiley:

edit. We’re currently not recruiting more, we’ll update this post again once we have space in the raid team!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.