Delete this post please

Hi!

We are a group of players that have played together since the launch of BFA, some even longer.

We were raiding mythic Uldir but our guild has now converted to only be a social guild, therefore we are looking for a new guild to raid Hc/M with.

We are a total of 6:

1 tank, DK
2 Healers, Priest and Druid
3 Dps, Warrior, Hunter and Rouge.

We are all Swedish and currently on Twillights Hammer, but we are able to migrate if we find the right guild.

We would prefer around 2 raids a week.

++(H)Lást Rites - Late night raid guild - Kazzak++

Lást Rites is a guild with focus on pve endgame in our own time, but mythic+ and arenas are also often run by the members on daily basis
as we are a community of friends/family/gamers first who play the game for fun!.

We raid on a very family friendly schedule:

Wednesday - 22.00 - 00.30 Cet
Thursday- 22.00 - 00.30 Cet
Tuesday. optional Alt/Nm/Hc - 22.00 - 00.30 Cet

++As of right now our progress is:++

Normal BOD 9/9
Heroic BOD 7/9
Mythic BOD 1/9

Normal Uldir 8/8
Heroic Uldir 8/8
Mythic Uldir 2/8

We are now recruiting to fill up our roster for our Heroic team, and to begin planing our Mythic Team Once More!. Therefore we need you!

Tank - 1 any class

Melee - Dk - WW Monk -Rogue

Ranged -Warlock - Shadow Priest - Boomkin - Shammy - Mage

Healer - Resto Shamon- Resto Druid - Priest

If accepted into the guild, your trial period will last 3 weeks (6 raids) so that both you and the guild can feel if we are a good match.

++About Lást Rites:++

Most of our founders have played and run guilds since Vanilla, raiding in guilds like:
Last Watch - Aquamarines and Elitist Gaming. When Draenor hit most of us had enough of the elite hardcore raiding,
because we shared the same vision - That the game should not control us,it should be played around us and members real life
that is how this guild started out on Doomhammer/Turalyon (Ally) for about 14 years ago.
At the end of Legion the core group moved to Kazzak (Horde) with their vision, and Lást Rite was born!

We value or community very highly, and therefore you will in your trial period also be evaluated not only on skills,
but also how you fit into the group. We want to progress through the endgame at a decent pace,
while we have a lot of fun and laughs along the way!
That dosen´t mean we don’t take our raiding seriously,
but we do feel that a big part of the wow community and raiding scene is in a very toxic state.
And that is not how we want to experience the game we all love or love to hate :slight_smile:
We want to be a Guild/Team/Community whom enjoy playing together as friends!

If this seems interesting for you to be a part of, don’t hesitate to contact us in game or on discord:

discord.gg/BFmz6qv

ShaunStewart#2220 - Guild Master/Raid Leader/Community Manager.
Ampal0s#2193 - Raid Leader/Council/Community
Windy86#2593 - Recruitment/Council.
Deckhead#2482 - Guild Assist/Recruiment/Council.
Hope to see you in game!.

Kind Regards, Last Rites Team

HI!
I’m from Olahåla on Twisting Nether, we’re 1/9 mythic, consisting mostly of a friends group who, amongst other things, play wow together, we raid wednesdays and sundays 20:00-22:30/23:00. We’re a good mix of Swedish, UK, German and Turkish people in the guild! Our goal for the tier is to have fun, and see how far in mythic we can get before the next tier.

Add me on Cozize#2313 if you’re interested!

Hey Dude,

I’m the GM of Confusion, we’re 1/9 Mythic and 9/9 Heroic. We’re currently recruiting mainly for the next tier. We’re definitely interested in going further into Mythic but we just need the extra peeps :slight_smile:

This is my current recruitment message if you want to know more about the guild: [H] Confusion - Tarren Mill 1/9M 9/9H [Recruiting DPS & Healers]

We currently raids 2 main days

Thursday: 20:30-23:30
Sunday: 20:30-23:30

We also have an alt run on mondays but it’s not compulsary :slight_smile:

Please feel free to add me Hilly#21904 for more of a chat

Thanks,

Dan (Hilly)

Hi there, we are a one night a weekday (Sunday 8-11 ST) that are currently sitting at 3/9M. If this is something that interests you drop me a message :slight_smile:

Battle for Africa originally started as a group of friends in the UK and ex-mythic raiders who couldn’t keep up with the 3-night a week style of raids. We previously raided in Legion in one night a week and achieved cutting edge and wanted to carry the same thing forward here.
We are now looking to recruit additional members to bolster our roster and give us more flexibility in compositions.
We are a very fun and loose guild who turn it on during raids on Sunday in order to maximise our attempts on bosses. The community is very tight and we all regularly enjoy playing multiple different games together.

<Raid Night>
Sunday: 20:00 - 23:00 server time

<Roles Required>

Tanks: Exceptional Applications Considered

Healers: Open

Ranged DPS: Open

Melee DPS: Open

Of course, any exceptional applications from any players are always welcome, regardless of if that position is closed!

Because we only raid 1 night a week, things are a bit more relaxed here. There’s regularly mythic+ runs going during the week to fill the time, as well as some PVP and occasionally alt runs for heroic. However, we expect players to follow the usual rules for raids, and this is even more crucial since we only do 1 night; whilst we are not expecting orange parses from everyone, we do hope that you know your class well enough to perform consistent DPS and can manage mechanics successfully when it is asked of you.

If any of this sounds interesting to you, then please get in touch:

Discord - Doughnuts#6810

if your still looking for a guild and the tank is able to dps, then Blazed Redemption on tarren mill are looking for more members to fill our raid team up (4/9 hc)

Hi,

No Pressure is a horde guild playing on the connected realms of Shattered Halls (Shattered Halls / Balnazzar / Ahn’Qiraj / Trollbane / Talnivarr / Chromaggus / Boulderfist / Daggerspine / Laughing Skull / Sunstrider).

We are all communicating in English and use Discord for raiding. H 9/9 M1/9. We are in need of dps (healers and tanks also welcome) for mythic progression. Our raids are on Wednesday and Sunday 21:00 - 23:30.
We also run multiple M+ as guild groups.
If you think you could make it to one of our raid evenings - you are welcome to join. Reply here or message in game if you have any questions :slight_smile:

Hi Högrev

We in located on Kazzak 9/9HC & 1/9M (gonna be atlest 2M today), we have room for all of you. We are looking for fun good people who wants to progress in Mythic BfD and beyond.

I’ve added you on Bnet, I’m aRTeeCee.

Here is our recruitment post here on blizzard forums.

Hope to hear from you soon :smiley:

Hey Mate,

Ketanji of Resurge here.

We are looking for a last influx of people to start being able to always sustain a mythic progression team. Currently always run a couple people (1-3) and sometimes like last monday we miss a lot more due to real life. With you guys we might be able to rid ourselfs from this problem :wink:

We raid from 19:45 till 23:00 on Monday and Wednesday. Let me know if that’s doable for you guys and lets get into contact! I added you on Battlenet :slight_smile:

Hope to speak to you soon!

Ketanjal#2240