[H] <Havoc> - Mograine - Semi Casual PvE & PvP - 11/11

Hi All,

<Havoc> are a semi-casual group of 25+ yr old English speaking European players back from the Vanilla days.

We are actively looking to recruit the following classes to allow us to continue to farm current end game content:

Healers
Holy Priest x 2

DPS
Frost Mage x 1
Warlock x 1
Fury Warrior x 1

Tanks
Not currently required

Havoc’s current progress & raid info

• Raid days are set at Tues, Thurs, Sun 20:00 – 23:00 server time.

Currently we are clearing all content in two raids however the above will apply once BWL comes out.

• We operate a DKP bidding system to give everyone the chance to get the gear they want.

• We also operate a strike system to deter players from poor behavior/ninja pulling etc.

• Discord is a must, no discord = No DKP (No exceptions)

Molten Core 10/10

Onyxia 1/1

Havoc’s Future Intentions

• Continue to farm end game content and progress once new content is released

• Form (and gear) a Pre-made PvP team to stomp world PvP and BGs come P2 and P3

• Assist casual and lower level guildies on the path to end game i.e BiS/Dungeon grinding, attunements, rep farming etc.

• Generally have a good time!

A brief history of <Havoc>

Havoc originated back in 2005 on The Maelstrom (Horde) as a hardcore PvP guild, having multiple rank 10+ members as well as a number of High Warlords.

<Havoc> were the best PvP guild on Horde as well as the server next to <Execute> on the Alliance side.

Our intention is to emulate this as best as possible given the time restraints of real life, as mentioned previously a significant portion of our player base are 25+ therefore grinding 12+ hours a day on a weekday is unlikely and is not expected of you.

Should what we are able to offer be of interest to you please get in contact with one of the following players:

Lzr
Redz
Karila
Lartigue
Mursha

Thanks and I look forward to seeing you ingame!

Very cool very wow

1 Like

Nice post, lovely home

1 Like

Will offer ‘favors’ for healers, Hzy and Karilia can agree it’s worth it :wink:

Can confirm ‘favors’ are worth it.

1 Like

Bumping this post for you sexy druids and shamans

Where are the beautiful Druid & Shammys at?!

1 Like

I don’t think they want free epics Redz :rofl:

everyone wants free epics

you can never get enough cookies and loot

Bumping this post for the deeeps

I hear new priests get dibs on the Benediction eye…just saying.

1 Like

Bumping for dem holy priests!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.