[H] Healer looking for a Mythic Raiding Guild!

So as the title say’s I am looking for a new permanent place where I can raid and call my own home. At the moment I have every healer class except restoration Shaman. Here is a list of them and I am willing and ready to play whatever is needed for any encounter as long as it’s a healer role. I am currently looking for a guild that is Horde and is located on Twisting Nether.

Kdezbz - Holy Paladin
Kdzbz - Holy Priest
Kdbzqt - Mistweaver Monk
Imoslut - Restoration Druid

I was an extreme hardcore raider since the start of Vanilla through Wrath of the Lich King being in multiple top raiding guilds. As mentioned above I would be willing to play any of these characters but my main since the start of WoW would have to be Holy Paladin.

I am a 27 year old male who has been playing WoW since it was released. Although a lot has changed over the years. The people who once were my friends no longer play the game anymore due to family’s, wives, baby’s, and lets not forget sex. I am currently self employed as a small time twitch streamer which is mainly for some fun. Since the start of BFA I have been cursed with my guilds disbanding calling it quits because people would keep leaving and we would just be stuck in this rut of never having the same 20 -25 people. The 2 guilds that I was in was Conspiracy and Apex.

I really would love a guild that raids at least a minimum of 3 days but at this point and time I will take whatever I can get. If anyone has any questions or needs to get a hold of me. My BattleTag is Krakdezbones#1168. Please don’t be shy. I really need a place I can call home again for this next tier and beyond!

I also forgot if anyone would like to see my performance you can go to twitch.tv/Krakdezbones

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.