[H] Healer looking for friendly home

Yello!

Im a 27 year old healer trapped in a male body. Been playing the game on and off since late vanilla and pretty much been sticking to healer since then. Im a Swedish coward by the way.

I just took a longer break from the game because of constantly getting into drama guilds and it was starting to get on my nerves. But some friends talked me in to giving the game a second chance, so here i am.

Im mainly looking for a friendly, active and social guild to play my keys with and maybe raid with, im not going full tryhard on this game anymore, but if i find the right guild for me and i have the time for raiding, then im down to give it a shot as long as we are having fun.

When it comes to choice of healer, i dont really care, i play any healer, as long as you dont make me play discipline priest, i just dont see the point of them :smiley:

So, if for some reason this sounds interesting enough for you, let me know! Ill be checking this forum every now and then, if u want to get in contact with me more quickly, you can reach me on:

Discord: Astranice#9239
Battle.net: Cronex#2835

And please for the love of my heart, dont bring me into more drama guilds, i just want to try to enjoy the game, which in itself is hard enough to do at this moment.

Hope to hear from ya soon! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.