(H) Healer Resto Druid LF 2 day raiding guild. Heroic/Mythic

Hey there.
28 years young English speaker looking to join a semi[hardcore] 2 day raiding guild.
I am currently playing resto druid but I have played all healers at some point in my WoW career (since 2005).

I have had extensive experience raiding mythic in past expansions, mostly legion and WoD. BFA I have been focusing far more on M+ and thus have been guildless, just playing with people I meet along the way.

I’m now looking for a community to play with and a group of people to raid heroic and some mythic. I don’t expect to push for cutting edge in a 2 day guild, and due to IRL commitments I am only looking to raid 2 nights a week.

However you can expect me to always play at 100% and bring a competitive mindset to every raid. I expect the same from my fellow raiders, as there is nothing worse than wasting other peoples valuable time.

About my character (for what its worth), 2440 Season 2. 415 ilvl eq.

Feel free to add me ingame Entropy#2165 or reply to this post (I will be checking it) if you want to know more about me or my motivations.

Cheers

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.