[H]<Helysium> social raiding guild (2 raid days; 7/9N; 2/9H) LF DPS with a tank off-spec

Hallo there! :grinning: We are an adult raiding guild with strong social aspects. The guild’s core is the mix of active (AOTC) and returning experienced adult players with some real-life commitments (work, study, families) that no longer wish to commit to hardcore raiding. Our goal is to clear the heroic content, raiding twice a week in a friendly and drama free atmosphere. We also have some avid pvp enthusiasts and mythic + dungeon aficionados to provide entertainment when not raiding.

We are looking for an extra dps with a tanking offspec for our raiding team to continue progressing in Battle of Dazar’alor. Because of the real life time constraints, we are looking for dedicated members, who are willing to commit to raiding twice a week (be there on time and do their best). We are willing to help everyone to learn the tactics and improve their gameplay, but raid attendance is really necessary to achieve that. Apart from that, we are quite relaxed folks, who love to laugh in guild chat and simply have fun (mythic +, pvp, old content achievement and transmog runs, anything :sunglasses:).

Our raiding schedule is Thursdays and Mondays 21.00 – 23.30.

If you are interested, let me know in-game or on my id: Orgeir#2898 or apply at helysium-guild at enjin.

First raid as a guild today and it went well. We’d just like some more ranged dps and maybe an off-spec tank.
DH welcome as well. We have no main DH.

Still looking for people?
I have both Shammy (ELE/RESTO) and this Warrior (PROT/FURY), and my current guild died during holidays.

Yes, we are still recruiting. Still LF a tank and extra DPS. Please message me on battle net tag orgeir#2898

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.