[H] <Hivemind> - Ambitious new guild project - Get Involved!

Greetings!

Thank you for checking out my post - Let me introduce myself. I’m Hivemind and I reside on the Twisting Nether realm. I’ve recently created a guild and I’m looking for some enthusiastic bright sparks to help me with all aspects of running an ambitious, successful guild leading into the new expansion; Shadowlands.

Let me talk you through the ambitions and goals the for the guild. Essentially at the core, I want this to be a community hub for all. We’re all playing the game for different aspects and that’s something we should all respect. That being said, the guild has ambitions and goals it wants to fulfil and those include, creating a stable raid environment for our roster with clear progression in mind at Heroic Raid level to begin with. Mythic raiding will be on the back burner for now, no need to get ahead of ourselves before we even start!

Rated PvP BG’s and Arena teams, yes! The guild welcomes rated PvP players and wishes to form a dedicated Rated BG roster to push rating in BG’s and to also accomodate Arena players too.
M+ is undoubtly a core part of everybody’s gameplay and for those of you who love to log on and push keys, you have a place in Hivemind too.

Hivemind will have a social media presence too, something that I personally feel is a great thing for a succesful guild to have. It provides the guild with a real identity. The plans for this include YouTube videos, Twitch streams and Twitter conversations, I’ll go into more detail with this soon.

With that all being said, as of writing this; the guild consists of myself and my alts so I’m currently looking for experienced people for the following roles: (I will edit and check off once the positions below have been filled.

• Leadership Officers
  • Raid Leader
  • Rated BG/PvP Leader
  • Raiders, all specs and roles currently available
  • Rated PvP’ers
  • And of course, anybody and everybody. Socials and casuals alike you’re welcome in Hivemind.

If you’d love to get involved with this project, please do get in contact with me, post a response here, hit me up in-game or add me on Discord (Hivemind#4409)

Thank you very much for your time and I hope to see you all in Hivemind! =)

I’ve been trying to catch you online the past couple of days. You can add my Bnet tag: MightyAgar#2991

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.