[H] - Honestly, looking for an active, social/communal guild

How times have changed… Originally starting back in Vanilla, with next to no worries and all the time in the world to play… That ship has sailed.

However, I’m still an avid WoW lover! It just means my playing time is unfortunately rather more limited these days - work, family, partner, life etc are reasoning’s for that.

I’m looking for a mature group, who enjoy making conversation and trying to share the enjoyable world that is Azeroth and beyond. I’m far from miserable or lacking in fun, but if the general gist of conversations within your guild relate to drugs or the word “pog”, I’m probably not the ideal candidate for you.

However, if you’re looking for someone who may not be at the top end of the scale right now, but can tell you some great stories about WoW from now all the way back to release… Someone that enjoys helping others as much as possible, who interacts and engages within the guild and isn’t half bad at PVP and is slowly but surely improving within PVE, I might be a good fit.

I’m currently sitting with a 392 Balance Druid, with the intention of trying to gear up my previous main, a 120 Prot Warrior as soon as possible to aid within M+ / Raids.

If you think I might be a good fit, then please leave some info regarding your guild and battle tag and I’ll get in touch.

Ps, I’m open to the idea of moving realms, but ideally to something still relatively high pop.

Many thanks.

Hi Jelly! Raiders of Rohan are made up of mostly “older” gamers that have played the game for a number of years, but like you now have responsibilities outside of WoW. We raid twice a week, Wednesdays and Sundays between 20:00 and 23:00 server time, and we run m+ on offdays. Our Discord is always active and we are a very social and friendly Guild. =) Currently we are 9/9hc BoD and 1/9hc CoS. We’d be more than happy to help you gear up, on whatever character you prefer to play. =)

If this sounds interesting to you and you want to chat, please add me on battlenet: Amanda#2105

1 Like

Greetings!

You sound like the sort of person we would be happy to ‘adopt’! I am Guild Master of Battle Scars, based on Twisting Nether. We’ve existed since 2017 (Nighthold progress) and have had a steady first wing Mythic progress until BfA.

Several people decided to take a break, so we’re attempting to revive our roster to get back to good old days and progress some more again without needing to pug. We’re a great, chill community with all kinds of people. We do M+ together on off-days often, do old transmog runs… anything, as long as we’re having fun.

If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, we would be happy to have you and any of your friends if they want. :slight_smile:

I’m constantly available, myself, through Discord, even when I’m not in-game and have a few lovely Officers who would be happy to answer any and all questions.

Twisting Nether is still highly populated.

Battlenet: Joséphine#2827
Discord: Jo (Joséphines)#7387