[H] Horde Island Expeditions, short [HIE]

Throm Ka,
my fellow Horde Brothers and Sisters in Arms i humbly greet you :v:

Today i created a Island expedition Community on the EU Horde site.

If you enjoy Island expeditions in common or wanna go when you friends are not in the mood for it at the moment you come to the right place.

Even if you like to do some Mythic mode or PvP you should rely on the Community Aspect of this Project or just for farming Normal all day or doing the weekly for the Treasure map with 4 fast Heroics.

The Idea is this should be for everyone to enjoy who likes this feature of the Game, or you don’t and just want to get that Mount your missing and it won’t drop but your’e Mates are to exhausted to run with you all the Time.:ghost:

Meet new People make some Friends or just be the Grunt that Charges in every single Enemy going full zugzug on him (you probably will die and the other 2 you hook up with don’t even glare at your’e corps) BUT WHO CARES if you having FUN… right?

But you should also be aware that the other People you playing with might think you not that great of a Person for being all Toxic on you, just because didn’t cast that Heal on the right time but you claim it was through. But you still bust through it and might get some Stuff you didn’t have before so it was alright in the Heat of the moment.

So that being said all young Gruntlings or Veteran Warlocks are welcome to Join and enjoy the Community together. I leave the Link here.

I also have to mention that it could not be much successful in the beginning since it started Today(19.02.2019) and it might never will grow much because the so called “STATE OF THE GAME”.
But it also can be a huge success, because still have faith in the Players that enjoy the Game these days. See you on the Islands :wave:

And if you are a lost Alliance Player and want do it on the Alliance site,
here is a Link to one but its not related to this.

Aka Magosh, Mikyu.:metal: