[H] [Hysteria] is looking for raiders!

[H] Hysteria/Stormscale EU

About Us

Hysteria is a relatively new raiding guild created during the Eternal Palace raid tier. We’re located on Stormscale EU, horde side, and we are looking for more dedicated players committed to making our raiding as successful as possible.

We strive to be a stable guild, capable of clearing the content Blizzard has to offer within our relatively relaxed raiding schedule, but before the content receives severe nerfs. Therefore we expect our raiders to possess a fairly high standard of performance, attendance and a passion for teamwork.

Below you can find information about our progress, recruitment status, raiding info and how to join us. We are always on the lookout for players, regardless of our recruitment status.

Progress as a guild:

4/8M TEP

Officers’ progress in previous raids this expansion:

5/8M Uldir
6/9M BoD

Recruitment

We’re currently looking for players with any role who wishes to join us. Melee dps is the least preferred in our current setup, though any decent applicant will be considered.

Raiding Schedule

Raid days: Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday
Raid time: 20.00 - 22.30 Server Time (GMT +1 / CET)

What we expect from you:

Attendance

We want to keep a reasonably tight raid roster and expect all raiders to sign up for at least two out of three regular weekly raid nights. We prefer a smaller committed raid group and we don’t recruit people to sit outside.

Connection and communication

Having a stable internet connection is extremely important. Having lag spikes is unhelpful and detrimental to the outcome of raids.
Discord and a headset are required. Communication from yourself isn’t necessary though it is always nice. Most important aspect is being able to listen and understand.

How do I join?

If you wish to join, contact us by whispering one of the officers listed down below or leave a reply to this post and we’ll get back to you!

Contact us

• Hys - Hysminai#2955
  • Aaluun - Jonno#21408
  • Noorys - Daenoorys#1735
  • Nadria - Kerosmooth#2755
1 Like

boop boop bump.

1 Like

Edited the recruitment status. We’re looking for tanks and ranged dps for our roster!

We got 4/8M as of 05/11/19 we’re still looking for solid ranged dps and a tank!

Still looking for Tank?

Hi,

First of all, let me start by saying I’m a returning player. I was Cutting Edge in Legion up to and including Guldan.

I was playing on NA servers as I was living in Canada for 4 years

I’ve been playing BFA for around 10 days now. I’m currently sitting at iLvL 429 and 65 Azerite Neck. I’m playing Havoc DH which was my main in Legion.

I’m looking for a solid guild which I can grow and learn in. I’ll initially look to join in on Normal and Heroic runs until I can prove myself and also learn the EP a little more whilst I also gear.

I’m available to raid every evening except Monday and Wednesday.

I would like a guild who do normal and heroic runs, I was in a guild called Ante Meridien in NA and we used to raid 3 nights a week for 4 hours each session. I loved it and would love to be in a more serious mature raiding guild. If you think there’s space for me and would maybe like to discuss further either reply here or add me on Discord - Preco#7847

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.