[H] IKIGAI Chill RAID GUILD/COMMUNITY (9/9N 3/9H)

Greetings everyone,

I'm Elloa, guild leader of a small, casual, chill guild on AeriePeak, aimed for newplayers, returning players, friends and followers of my Twitch/Youtube. We have created a X-realm raid community. Inclusive, Friendly, Relaxed but focused.

When:
THURSDAY 21h-23h server time (with possibility to extend if everyone agrees)
MONDAY 21h-23h server time (with possibility to extend if everyone agrees)

Current Progression:
NORMAL ULDIR: 8/8
HEROIC ULDIR: 8/8

NORMAL Battle of Dazar'alor: 9/9

HEROIC Battle of Dazar'alor: 3/9

Looking for:
  • DD warlock, mage (or any DD)
  • >> If you are interested, you can contact us on Discord ( https ://discord.gg/jJh72cC) or in game

Below, more informations:

GOAL: We aim to offer a nice, kind, stress free, relaxing BUT focused environment to progress our raiding in BFA.
    Everyone is welcome, regardless of skills and experience, as long as you are willing to learn
    WHAT IKIGAI OFFERS
    We aim to;
    - Take part in two progression raids each week.
    - Additional guild runs when possible (completion, alt, funtime)
    - A raider rank for raiding characters that gives access to guild repairs and the flask tab of the bank.
    - Guild repair for progression runs- flask and feast
    - Calm, relaxed, positive and focused environment.
    - A Raiding Community : IKIGAI RAID for x-servers characters

HOW WE SET UP OUR RAID
    Priority to be confirmed in a raid:
    - Was present the last progressing raid (and wiped a lot with us)
    - Class/role required
    - First signed, first served
    As we aim for flexible normal, and flexible heroic (10min-30max), we should be able to welcome anyone within the role restrictions.

DISCLAIMERS
    - We will accept in our raid players of different skill range. Which mean that some players may be very skilled, and some players may be less so. We want everyone to feel welcomed
    - Patience and Tolerance, and probably wipe resistance will be required from you. Please do your very best to stay pleasant.
    - We accept all classes and roles, but the raid composition will be obviously restricted. Know that in certain conditions you may not join a raid with your favourite class or spec, or even at all. The more flexible you are, the better it is for our raid and for yourself.
    - Depending of the guild interest and our own interest, we may evolve our raiding project in one way or another.

THANK YOU SO MUCH for reading!

Take care everyone and happy gaming!
    2 Likes
    Greetings everyone!

WE ARE STILL RECRUITING!

Our little community is doing very nicely! Its a mix of guildies (Ikigai, AeriePeak), and x-realm friends, or new members.
    We have 5 first bosses of ULDIR on farm, and we are working on ZUL.
    We are generally 12/13 each raids and would love some new friends to join us.

We raid every THURSDAY 21h-23h and another day, rotated between FRIDAY, MONDAY, TUESDAY (to allow everyone to have the chance of joining)

We are recruiting kind, patient players of all skills and experience.
    Especially a GOBLIN HUNTER, but also, any ranged DD

Hope to hear from you soon!
    1 Like
    I played wow a long time ago and was very unsure about coming back. I am really glad I found a community like this to join, its made all the difference.
    It's nice to be able to pop on and play WoW when I can and always know the people in the guild are kind and friendly.
    Well worth joining
    1 Like
    Hi guys,

Do you accept people who have no plans to raid? I used to raid (semi)hard-core until the end of WotLK but now I just don't have the time for it.

I started playing WoW in 2005 or 2006 (can't remember, I'm old-ish ;)). On AP, I used to be part of <Fate>, then raided with <Solace> until I quit around the time Ulduar came out. Then I raided with <MCO> on Shadowsong, and then pretty much drifted away from the game when Cataclysm was released.

I returned towards the end of Legion on a new account, and well, playing an MMO alone kind of sucks.

I currently only have my 'nekkid durid' left on AP, but in a few days I'm going to start leveling a Mag'har hunter. I moved my rogue to Magtheridon because AP seemed to be dead as a doornail.

Cheers.
    1 Like
    Hey hey Ged! You are most than welcome to join us, without raiding! We also have social players that are leveling characters, or focusing on other aspect of the game such as crafting or pet battles.
    We also organise time-to-time social events and classic dungeons and the likes!
    1 Like
    Sweet! Just made my hunter (Tehanu). Will try to whisper you when I'm back online.
    1 Like
    Heya guys!
    First post is now updated with our days of raiding and our progression

We RAID:
    THURSDAY & MONDAY: 21h-23h server time (possibility to extend if everyone agrees)

We are looking for:
    - 1 flexible healer-DD : Pal, Monk or Shaman
    - DDs (all kind)
    - 1 flexible DD-tank (to replace our tank when needed)

Progression
    NORMAL: 7/8
    HEROIC: 2/8

Thank you!
    1 Like

Hey guys!

Soon the new raid will be released! Our goal with IKIGAI, our guild & X-real raid community is to get the “Ahead of the Curve” achievement.

We are currently working on Heroic Zul, we recruit:

• 1 Healer Paladin-monk-Shaman (our pal went warrior :P)
    • 1 warlock, 1 rogue
    • Any DD, or flexible healers and tanks

Beside Raiding twice a week, we also organise normal runs, and Mythic+ and social events.

Take care and happy hollidays everyone!

2 Likes

A very friendly and welcoming guild

1 Like

Great & fun guild, come join us : )

1 Like

Heya guys!

We are re-opening our recruitment. We are looking for some DD, especially

• Mage
    • Warlock

We would be very happy to welcome you in our community. You do not have to be on the same server!