[H] <Ineffable> 3/8M 8/8H Recruiting

Tank slot now filled. Still need RDPS and a Healer

Fresh week recent starting Thursday. Looking to fill the ranks before then and push into Mythic.

Ranged DPS (sorry melee <3) and a healer still needed.(ideally not a Hpala)

Recruitment still open for Ranged DPS, especially Mage

Bump, same as above.

Bumping. LF HEALER - no paladin

Looking for healer (non Paladin) and ranged DPS as we look to build for Mythic progress.

Bumping for more for Mythic

Ineffable has been an awesome guild to play with. :purple_heart:
I wouldn’t even say it’s a guild, it’s like a bunch of friends just hanging out and enjoying games & content.
Everyone has been very patient and understanding, they know when to be serious and when to have fun, and if they bully you - it only means they like you!
But seriously, I have had a blast with them so far and I’m very grateful to be here.
When I joined, I wasn’t familiar with fights, but they’re patient, explain everything (even the dumb questions in DM’s)(I’m so sorry David & Lym :purple_heart: ), they take care of you and help you through.
I feel comfortable and at home here, and I hope future members that join will as well.

But heads up!
We are looking for raiders in order to continue with our mythic progression!
So far we need 1 healer and a few DPS.
Any class would be considered, any progression level and if you ever have any questions, they will happily be answered.

Thank you for your time, I hope whoever is reading this ends up having a fantastic day & weekend. :purple_heart::smile:

4 Likes

^ as said above by Mint, looking to gear up into Mythic, looking for good people regardless of gear or experience, we can teach you, make you better.

1 Like

Don’t like to post for attention or anything but if you are looking for a home with laid attitude but at the same time you want to push for harder content this is a guild to be in.

Made here some amazing friends and I can’t imagine better horde guild for myself and … for you :D.

p.s we need more warlocks so i can switch and annoy raid leader more.

1 Like

Bump! : )

Best of luck in your search of players mint!

1 Like

Looking for Mage, Lock to finish team.

Healer, RDPS still open

Ineffable has been one of the best guild i’ve ever joined in all the years i’ve played world of warcraft, its like a “little” group of friend or rather like family :heart: We are a group of freinds that like to have fun in raids and off raid days and when it comes to progression we are as serious as we have to be to progress further in the tier :smiley: -Cwitz

We are recruiting range DPS, need mage/lock badly

Contact our GM on Discord for a chat and further infomation
Davidrh#8834

2 Likes

Thanks for the bump Critz <3

Mage, Lock needed on the ranged DPS side.
Healer/RDPS (willing to play both roles )
DK DPS

Open to all other apps.
Contact me on Discord - Davidrh#8834

Wow! Can I join?

Friendly and shameless Bump.

Seriously great guild, i’ve personally been here a few weeks now and particularly enjoy the raid atmosphere. Anybody who maybe in search for a new guild should reach out to the above mentioned officers and have a chat, it will be worth your time.

1 Like

Still recruiting for the push on Mythic -

RDPS (closed on Balance Druid)
Mage
Lock
Healer
DK DPS

Open to all other apps.
Contact me on Discord - Davidrh#8834

Just a shameful bump but we are still looking for players to push our mythic progress

Open roles!

RDPS (closed on Balance Druid)
Mage
Lock
Healer
DK DPS

Contact our GM on Discord for a chat and further infomation
Davidrh#8834

Still looking for more as we break into Mythic. Come Join the fun.

Hey! :smile: Bumps for days.

We have gotten a fair bit of players join us lately, and it’s been awesome seeing people grow in M+, raids and overall be willing to learn and have fun while doing so.
I can tell you that we almost constantly have M+ going, people doing anything from +5’s to +17’s and others wanting to push or simply gear their alts, so there’s something for every taste. As well as transmog runs and other things.
On top of that, if you struggle to get a group together in-game, we also have a active discord you could try your luck in.
:wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash:
Needless to say, you don’t have to be a full on raider in order to join us and have a great time, I know some are awesome PvPers for example.
If you’re hesitant, try to join us as a social to see if it’s a guild for you. :smile:
See you there :purple_heart: