[H]<Ineffable> recruiting - Come join the fun - 9/9 HC & 3/9M 2/2HC Cru

“Too great or extreme to be expressed or described in words.” - We think this can sum up our little guild pretty well. We started back in Legion as an Alliance guild, clearing all but the final raid tier (personal reason for high ranking members). In BFA the guild was a little scattered and after BoD launched 3 of the key members found a guild, sadly, that guild was far from the type of guild we wanted so we decided to bring the team back.

What are we?

Well, we’re a solid group from the previous guild back in Legion along with new faces we’ve met along the way. Many of our old members have either transferred or are levelling from scratch. (Feel free to take that as a sign of just how awesome we are). Whilst we don’t specifically aim to clear Mythic or aim to stop at Curve, we always aim to push as far as we can.

Wait, am I joining a huge friend group? Isn’t that going to suck?

We started as 4 school friends, 2 years later we had nearly 25 people, some of whom have stuck around to this day and remain in our family. We want the next generation to join our guild and enjoy the parts of WoW we enjoy as a community. Since starting Ineffable the guild has bloomed to include old members from our Alliance days and new groups of friends.

So you’re a casual guild?

This is where the name works so well. We have a “casual” approach to raiding, we’re a cooperative rather than a corporation. WoW is a game, after all, you can have fun and still progress. We never failed to clear Heroic and we almost always managed to crack into Mythic. Whilst we don’t set a goal, our minimum is “Curve” we’ve always achieved that and we intend to continue to do just that.

What do you need?

We are now recruiting for Crucible and 8.2. So we are keeping our options open. DPS is always welcomed and we would welcome a tank (you must be willing to commit to the guild as you’d be replacing one of our GL so they can DPS and focus on raid management.)

When do you raid?

Thursdays and Sunday - 7:30 - 10:30 ST (6:30 - 9:30 GMT). Thursday for farm, Sunday for progress.

Can we get a TL:DR?

We need: DPS - Open to all
We raid - Thurs/Sun - 7:30 -10:30 ST
What are we? - The smart-casual of raiding. Ready for fun but always ready to down a boss.

Mythic Team Recruitment
DPS - Havok DH, Warlock. Other DPS considered.

Any questions, either leave a reply below or drop a message to us at one of the following PMs below.

Guild Leader - Geekmandem#2340 You can also reach us on Discord @ David-#8834

Social members also welcome

Wanna chime in and say how amazing this guild is. I’ve been a member of the gang for 2 years now and loved every minute of it.

1 Like

Bump with 1/2 HC Crucible

Yep, this definitely seems like a guild.

399 shadow priest here looking for a new home. currently 9/9 heroic.

If you can add me on Discord, that would be wicked. Thanks, if not I can try and grab you in game

Recruitment updated.

1 Like

Best guild i’ve ever been a part of :heart:

2 Likes

much fun, many raid

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.